New in version 3.3.1 RC2
December 6th, 2013
- Added support for 'read only' connections
- Added a config value 'lock.read.only' which forces *all* connections to be read only
- cosmetic tweaks to logging for RC1
New in version 3.2.2 (September 27th, 2011)
- minor changes to packaging, and creation of a smaller OSX 10.6 or better install package (thanks Bob Allison!)
- port 389 made default (moving away from old CA default port of 19389)
- alphabetic listing of stored connections.
New in version 3.2.1 RC2 (February 27th, 2009)
- new insaller - thanks to BitRock software for donation of InstallBuilder product! - new Chinese (zh_CN) translation
- many thanks to Shi Yusen (who has also built a more Chinese friendly version of JX - not currently included)
- fixed some permissions problems and OSX/linux incompatibilities with shell script
New in version 3.2.1 RC1 (September 9th, 2008)
- Support for loading LDIF files as command line argument
- Support for displaying raw password strings in table editor using 'mask.raw.passwords=false' in jxconfig.txt
- Some fixes for MAC look and feel; added GTK look and feel
- Added beginnings of Taiwanese chinese language file - only partial. Reformated chinese to be traditional chinese file.
- Added stand alone 'smart keystore editor' as a sub-project of JXplorer (separate target in ant build, creates an executable jar file)
- Work on ant build file; making sure that shell script permissions are maintained
- Moved source to subversion repository, restructured to allow 'single check out, single build'; more modifications to build file.