New in version 1.0.7h
January 4th, 2014
- This version fixes a broken stock history server.
New in version 1.0.7g (September 13th, 2013)
- An issue with being unable to perform a sale when the localization is French has been fixed.
New in version 1.0.7c (June 18th, 2013)
- This version supports JStock Android full integration and adds eight bugfixes.
New in version 1.0.7a (May 18th, 2013)
- Chinese stock names are now supported for Taiwan.
- A critical bug during stock deletion was fixed along with a bug when editing sell transactions.
- The buy dialog box UI was fixed.
- The StockInfo data structure is now used for Dividend.
- Taiwan now uses red to indicate up, which is the same as China.
- The UI was improved.
- Newly added stocks are now highlighted.
New in version 1.0.7 (March 11th, 2013)
- This version adds currency exchange on the investment flow chart.
- Request focus on combo box for Stock Watchlist.
- It prepares watchlist and portfolio info for future Android usage.
- It has a right aligned stock price to have cleaner UI look.
- It cleans up unused XML indicator files.
- There is a bugfix in stockprices.csv, and a bugfix in adding user-defined stock.
New in version 1.0.6y (December 29th, 2012)
- This version added support for Israel's stock market, startNewThreadsIfNecessary, and a better way to restrict one instance of JStock.
- A missing column bug was fixed.
- Spain's stock market is no longer supported.
New in version 1.0.6x (December 27th, 2012)
- The intraday chart is now hidden by default.
- Redundant dummy information was removed from the top area.
- A bug in indicator renaming was fixed.
- Yahoo! server retries are limited to five seconds in order to reduce server pressure.
- Purchase fees are now further broken down into purchase broker, purchase clearing fee, and purchase stamp duty.
- The Stock Indicator Scanner wizard UI was rearranged.
- A bug in the sell dialog box's profit percentage calculation was fixed.
- Some windows were made resizable.
New in version 1.0.6w (December 10th, 2012)
- This version displays "Last update" time information in the status bar.
- It adds a Ctrl+R shortcut key for "Refresh Stock Prices", Ctrl+W for "Watchlist Switching", and Ctrl+P for "Portfolio Switching".
New in version 1.0.6v (November 19th, 2012)
- This version adds Italian language support.
- It adds a "Refresh Stock Prices" feature.
- The UI has been cleaned up by removing unused buyer/seller information.
- There is a bugfix in editing the sell transaction.
- The buy cost should be adjusted after adjusting quantity.