New in version 1.66
December 10th, 2012
- In this release, the maximum level size is increased to 70 * 70 squares.
- Two bugs have been fixed: sound was still played although disabled, and changing the animation speed while a solution is replayed is taken into account again now.
New in version 1.62 (July 11th, 2011)
- solutions GUI: faster sorting of the solutions (moves/pushes, pushes/moves sorting by the user)
- bug fix game: while the player has moved the moves weren't updated
- bug fix editor: setting an object on a square, then selecting another object and setting it on the same square didn't work
- bug fix optimizer: fixed drawing marked area in optimizer when not dragging from top left to lower right
- Optimizer GUI now gets scrollable when window becomes too small
- JSoko includes two new languages: Chinese and Dutch. Many thanks to Lei Zheng and Joris Wit!
- New Translator tool to change the language texts. Thanks to Paweł Kłeczek!
New in version 1.59 (September 29th, 2010)
- The rotation and/or flipping of the board is now represented by a new tool bar icon.
- JSoko now offers an automatic check for new versions of the program (JSoko menu: Info->Search for new JSoko version).
- Levels having at least one solution are displayed with a check mark in the graphical level browser.
New in version 1.42 (June 9th, 2009)
- skins: new built-in skins (menu: View->Skins)
- bugfix: fixed missing text for "save file"
New in version 1.40 (May 18th, 2009)
- The level menu offers new features:
- navigation to next/previous unsolved level
- copy level to clipboard regarding transformations
- A new menu for "moves" has been added which contains all functions regarding moves.
- It's now also possible to add moves from the clipboard (must be stored as lurd-string) to the game.
- The program now shows a message when a level exceeds
- the maximum level size of the program (currently 40 * 40 squares).
New in version 1.39 (April 24th, 2009)
- fixed bug: the history slider has wrongly been shown when using the mouse wheel in the editor
New in version 1.33 (October 19th, 2008)
- The level is displayed in the database and the solutions view now.
- The program uses the newest NimRod Look&Feel.
- Higher graphics quality when graphics are scaled.
New in version 1.32 (October 7th, 2008)
- The program now uses all cores of a system for optimizing solutions, which results in a significant performance improvement.
- There is also a new level set bundled with the program.