January 4th, 2013
· Dropbox API migrated to the 1.0 version
· Fixed possible NPE in the oauth client
· Fixed possible NPE in the tab tooltip
March 6th, 2012
· Fixed cookie handling problem in Minus plugin
· Removed non-functional anonymous login from Minus
· ImageShack became the default uploader again
· Fixed direct link finding problem in the Picasa plugin
· Added a configuration option to show the result window in extended state
December 13th, 2011
· Fixed minus uploader plugin
October 27th, 2011
· Minor fixes
September 13th, 2011
· Added option to adjust JPG quality
· Webcam capture works on 64bit Windows with 64bit Java
· Added URL that returns the QR code of bitly links
· Added option to change the double click action on the tray icon
· Fixed a bug that could cause sound playing problems
· Fixed a bug that could cause NullPointerException when you open the history
June 13th, 2011
· A lot of user interface enhancements and a Minus plugin.
· JShot 2 supports taking pictures from webcam, which currently works on Windows with 32bit Java.
May 2nd, 2011
· Added improved error handling for capturing
· The active profile is saved after selecting
April 8th, 2011
· Flamingo components were integrated
· Some user interface improvements were made
· Added a Minus uploader
· Added an experimental webcam frame grabber (win x86)
· Removed JGoodies and Liquidlnf
· Added some improved error handling in the uftp library
· Character encoding bug was fixed in the Twitpic uploader
· Profile chooser dialog is displayed before uploading from context menu
· The last ten recently made screenshots are stored in a history
· Updated Groovy version to 1.7.6
February 4th, 2011
· A VM initialization error was fixed in JShot 220.127.116.11.
January 17th, 2011
· An uploading bug was fixed in the Twitpic plugin
December 19th, 2010
· Released with Dropbox plugin.
· Some issues were fixed in the webstart version
November 26th, 2010
· A Dropbox plugin was added, which works even if Dropbox is not installed.
· The Printscreen key can be registered as a hotkey on Windows.
· Tooltip support was added to the Property Binding API.
November 6th, 2010
· A Picasa uploader problem regarding Java Update 22 was fixed (you may need to renew the OAuth access).
· A sound playing problem was fixed.
October 13th, 2010
· Some GUI changes were made.
· HistoryViewer was added to the start menu.
· Registration support for commercial version was added.
October 4th, 2010
· Many changes were made in the uploader api
· Some speed improvements were made
September 22nd, 2010
· A Picasaweb uploader was added.
· A share button was introduced, which allows you to share the uploaded screenshot with addtoany.
· The mandatory fields of the configuration are highlighted in red.
· Some bugs in the proxy configuration was fixed.
· A bug in the profile handling was fixed.
May 12th, 2010
· Some bugs were fixed in the capture library.
· Minor GUI changes were made.
March 29th, 2010
· A look and feel changing bug was fixed.
· The default look and feel was set to Native.
· A laf changing bug in the popup menu was fixed.
· A bug in the thumbnail window was fixed.
· An exit code checking bug was fixed (*nix).
· A bug in the capture magnifier was fixed.
· The show-up of the thumbnail window is delayed.
· The file name and size of the pictures is now shown in the window title.
· The default log level was set to "warning".
· A "send mail" button was placed in the history and URL window.
· The Edit/Copy menu works if no rectangle is selected.
· The default hotkey for region capture was set to CTRL+ALT+J.
· A minor startup speed improvement was made.
March 16th, 2010
· A new highlighter tool was added to the toolbar.
· A highlighter was added to the region capture window (use your right mouse button to draw).
· The main toolbar can be hidden.
· The maximum heap memory was increased to 768M
· The undo stack size was increased to 10.
· The undo/redo now works for Text/TextBox typing.
· A focus lost bug in the layer panel was fixed.
· The twitpic uploader became part of the distribution.
· The command line help screen was fixed.
· If the upload fails the picture won't be lost.
· Auto-updater restarting bug was fixed.
· Minor GUI changes were made.
March 5th, 2010
· A multi-row textbox was added.
· The rotating text shape became more user-friendly.
· Minor changes in the installer (*nix menu shortcut) were made.
· Minor fixes in the uploader api were made.
February 24th, 2010
· A thumbnail history was added. An option in the FTP uploader to use random generated file names was added.
· Windows context menu integration was added.
· A clipboard capture type was added for capturing images from the clipboard.
· A "paste into new image" menu in the editor was added.
· The file index incrementing bug in the console uploader was fixed.
· An UAC triggering bug (Win7) in the auto uploader was fixed.
· Improved handling of absolute and relative path names was added.
· The profile saving bug in the console mode uploader was fixed.
February 15th, 2010
· Several improvements and fixes for the installer and auto-updater were made.
January 28th, 2010
· The native Windows libraries were recompiled to support 64bit JVM.
· File saving problem due to permission is fixed (Windows 7/Vista).
· Default selection of the upload button on the capture frame.
October 11th, 2008
· Improved area capture.
· A new widget selection feature for Windows.
· Minor bugfixes.
October 8th, 2008
· Capture type is selectable on the main window
· Default line/fill colors
· ImageShack plugin uses direct links
· Dashed line styles are selectable for every shape
· Minor bug fixes