New in version 0.1.50
May 9th, 2013
- bugfix: "verify: false" error on Java7u6(and later). FIXED. http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12279836/ssh-using-jschexception-verify-false-sometimes-fails https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVY-1374
- bugfix: Session#setPortForwardingL(String bind_address, int lport, String host, int rport) will not work for the long host name. FIXED.
- change: changed JSch#getIdentityRepository() to be public.
- feature: added the following method to choose a canceled remote port-forwarding with the specified bind address, Session#delPortForwardingR(String bind_address, int rport)
- feature: added support for following OpenSSH's sftp extensions, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and some methods and a class to use those functionalities, ChannelSftp#hardlink(String oldpath, String newpath), ChannelSftp#statVFS(String path) SftpStatVFS
- feature: added support for OpenSSH's configuration file, JSch#setConfigRepository(ConfigRepository configRepository) JSch#getConfigRepository() OpenSSHConfig class Session#getSession(String host) and added an example to demonstrate how to use it, examples/OpenSSHConfig.java OpenSSHConfig class will recognize the following keywords, Host User Hostname Port PreferredAuthentications IdentityFile NumberOfPasswordPrompts ConnectTimeout HostKeyAlias UserKnownHostsFile KexAlgorithms HostKeyAlgorithms Ciphers Macs Compression CompressionLevel ForwardAgent RequestTTY ServerAliveInterval LocalForward RemoteForward ClearAllForwardings
- feature: added support for "diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256"
- feature: allowed to use tilde(~) in the file name, JSch#setIdentity(String prvkey, String pubkey) JSch#setKnownHosts(String prvkey, String pubkey)
- feature: added support for known_hosts file, which may include markers(@revoke) and comments. HostKey(String host, int type, byte key, String comment) HostKey(String marker, String host, int type, byte key, String comment) HostKey#getComment() HostKey#getMarker()
- feature: added following methods to KeyPar class, writePrivateKey(java.io.OutputStream out, byte passphrase) writePrivateKey(String name, byte passphrase)
- feature: allowed to set the connection timeout for the local port-forwarding, and added following methods, Session#setPortForwardingL(String bind_address, int lport, String host, int rport, ServerSocketFactory ssf, int connectTimeout) ChannelDirectTCPIP#connect(int connectTimeout)
- feature: added the following method to Session class getStreamForwarder(String host, int port) and updated example/StreamForwarding.java to use that method.
- feature: added following methods to Session class, setPortForwardingL(String conf) setPortForwardingR(String conf)
- feature: allowed to have the session local HostkeyRepository, Session#setHostKeyRepository(HostKeyRepository hostkeyRepository) Session#getHostKeyRepository()
- feature: added support for OpenSSH's local extension, "email@example.com" and the method, Session#noMoreSessionChannels()
New in version 0.1.49 (October 12th, 2012)
- bugfix: Some sftp servers will sometimes fail to handle bulk requests, and whenever detecting such failures, we should re-send requests again and again. FIXED
- bugfix: KeyPair#getFingerPrint() should return a fingerprint instead of keysize + " " + fingerprint. FIXED
- bugfix: KeyPair#getKeySize() should return its key size. FIXED
- bugfix: SftpATTRS#isDir() should return false for unix domain socket files. FIXED
- change: improved the heuristics for the password prompt in the keyboard-interactive authentication. It may not be started with "password:".
- change: ChannelSftp#put(InputStream src, String dst) will not check if dst is directory or not, and if an exception is thrown, the check will be done.
- change: if the compression is enabled without jzlib.jar, an exception will be thrown.
- feature: JSch#addIdentity() and KeyPair#load() methods will accept Putty's private key files. Note that Putty encrypts its private key with "aes256-cbc". So, to handle such key files, "Java Cryptography Extension (JCE) Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy Files" must be installed.
- feature: hmac-sha2-256 defined in RFC6668 is supported.
- feature: added following methods to KeyPair class, byte getSignature(byte data) Signature getVerifier() byte forSSHAgent() void setPublicKeyComment(String comment)
- feature: added following methods to SftpATTR class, boolean isChr(), boolean isBlk(), boolean isFifo(), boolean isSock()
New in version 0.1.48 (April 25th, 2012)
- This version has improved the SFTP file download speed.
New in version 0.1.46 (February 3rd, 2012)
- This version has fixed minor bugs, resource leaks in agent forward mode and unexpected session down, and has an enhancement to integrate with jsch-agent-proxy.
New in version 0.1.41 (January 1st, 2009)
- This release has fixed minor bugs in canceling remote port-forwarding and ls for empty directory in sftp.
- The support for some ciphers in ctr mode and arcfour was added.
New in version 0.1.40 (October 4th, 2008)
- This release fixes a problem in using the SOCS4 proxy and an NPE in closing the session in some cases.