September 29th, 2012
· This version adds an RMI probe, a Web services probe and more flexible offline profiling from the commandline, URL request splitting in the call tree which now works for sampling, too, numerous heap walker improvements, and an IDE plugin for eclipse 4.2.
January 27th, 2012
· This version adds a JPA/Hibernate probe in the JEE & Probes section.
· In addition, a probe tracker view has been added to all probes that allows you to track selected hot spots and control objects (JDBC connections, sockets, files, processes, etc.).
July 22nd, 2011
· This releases adds probes for JDBC, JMS, JNDI, servlets, files, sockets, and processes.
· The new CPU request tracking in the call tree view connects call sites and execution sites in parallel and multi-threaded programming.
· Major heap walker improvements include filters in the outgoing references view, toString() display, a new graph view, and inspections.
February 14th, 2011
· New profiling mode: Attach JProfiler GUI to running JVMs, also from IDE integrations
· Enable remote profiling for running JVMs with the new jpenable command line utility
· A command line controller for profiled JVMs is provided with the new jpcontroller command line utility
· Improved filter selection in the session settings dialog