May 14th, 2013
· Added preference for selecting the working directory (where your text files are saved).
May 21st, 2012
· Fixed a minor annoyance when using IAT in Firefox 1.5
September 26th, 2011
· Fixed editor not launching with FF < 4.0. This may fix some of issue #9
· Fixed the 'editor exited with undefined' for browsers < 4.0. Yet another aspect of issue 12
September 21st, 2011
· This fixes most of the issues with the disastrous 1.6.1 version. I am so sorry I messed that up. I apologize. Please forgive me.
· exited with status undefined
· Editor opened as textfile
August 19th, 2011
· This version fixes all known memory leaks! Thanks to the Firefox team for the new memory checking features in the Nightly builds (it'll become version 8.0).
· Longtime users of It's All Text! may want to goto "about:config" and verify that "extensions.itsalltext.debug" is set to false. If set to true, this can cause memory leaks (this is a known issue in Firefox and Firebug that is being worked on).
June 14th, 2011
· Fixes issues with some (badly formed) readonly textareas.
September 21st, 2010
· Added support for SeaMonkey 2.0
January 30th, 2010
· Works with Firefox 3.6. And I think I fixed the edit-key-opening-many-editors problem (again).
March 19th, 2009
· Bumped firefox max version to 3.5pre4
February 11th, 2009
· This version fixes stylish problems.
December 23rd, 2008
· This should fix the problem with multiple editors: http://trac.gerf.org/itsalltext/ticket/48
December 5th, 2008
· Fixed the bug with too many editors opening: http://trac.gerf.org/itsalltext/ticket/48 and http://trac.gerf.org/itsalltext/ticket/40
October 28th, 2008Noticeable improvements:
· Bye Bye memory leaks.
· Works on more sites.
· Menu appears where you would expect.
· Faster response time.
· I want to thank my various Guinea Pigs who helped me test out the new version and Commander Borkon who helped get me going again after getting dispirited.