New in version 0.6
May 29th, 2013
- Clean up the terminal on exit
- Stop busy looping on exit in certain conditions
- Restored UTF-8 support with python2
- Fixed install scripts to install to sbin/ instead of bin/
- Releases are now gpg signed with key "4096R/4D23A27E 2013-05-26"
New in version 0.5 (February 12th, 2013)
- Adapt the display to the maximum pid width
- Include both total and actual disk bandwidth in the summary
- Conversion to Python 3
- Installation to sbin instead of bin
New in version 0.4.4 (October 31st, 2011)
- Cosmetic fixes, including a better error message when missing root credentials
New in version 0.4.3 (March 29th, 2011)
- The netlink message parsing code was fixed to accept alignment padding.
- UTF-8 output is now forced even if the locale is misconfigured.
- The semantic of the 'a' key was changed to show stats since iotop was started.
New in version 0.4.2 (December 15th, 2010)
- There is a workaround for an ncurses bug where UTF-8 strings are misprinted.
- Ioprio support for the armel and hppa architectures was added.
- A possible incompatibility with Linux 2.6.37 on 64-bit systems was fixed.
- Iotop does not crash anymore when the locale is incorrectly configured.
New in version 0.4.1 (June 27th, 2010)
- Fixed a portability bug.
- Missing requirements are better reported.
New in version 0.3.1 (June 11th, 2009)
- Fixed the ioprio syscall detection when running on i386/x86_64
- Fixed interaction between --accumulated and --only
- Fixed column sorting with --accumulated
New in version 0.3 (May 4th, 2009)
- -P is now fully implemented and is dynamically toggled with 'p'
- Show the I/O priority
- Added the --accumulated, --kilobytes, --time and --quiet options