New in version 5.6.6
March 12th, 2009
- database connection pool prefill problem was fixed
- some code cleanup
New in version 5.6.2 (December 30th, 2008)
- XML part is completely rewritten.
- Some external libraries are not needed since this release.
- Some improvements for Java 5 compatibility.
- Feature added: it is possible to use Java Web Start to get client part directly from the server. Just call http(s)://YOUR_SERVER_ADDRESS:YOUR_SERVER_PORT/webstart/IntChatClient.jnlp and have fun! Client is signed with my self-signed certificate.
New in version 5.5.20 (November 11th, 2008)
- Some Java 5 optimization were made.
New in version 5.5.19 (October 16th, 2008)
- Wrong JKS-file location if it was set by relative path - FIXED.