Intel Fortran Compiler For Linux Changelog
New in version 13.0December 5th, 2012
- Support was added for the latest instructions sets, such as Intel SSE SSE4.2, AVX, AVX 2 and AES instructions.
- OpenMP support was improved.
- Support for additional Fortran 2003 and 2008 language features was added: ALLOCATE with SOURCE=, polymorphic source, FINAL subroutines, GENERIC keyword, Coarrays, CODIMENSION, SYNC ALL, SYNC IMAGES, SYNC MEMORY, CRITICAL, LOCK, ERROR STOP, and ALLOCATE/DEALLOCATE.
- Integration into various IDEs was improved.
New in version 11.0 (November 16th, 2008)
- Fortran 2003 support was extended.
- OpenMP support was updated to 3.0.
- Parallel compilation was improved.
- Many other improvements were made.