Intel C++ Compiler Changelog
New in version 13.0December 5th, 2012
- Support was added for the latest instructions sets, such as Intel SSE SSE4.2, AVX, AVX 2 and AES instructions as well as Intel Xeon Phi processors.
- Support for Intel Cilk Plus language extensions was added.
- C++11 and OpenMP support was improved.
- Integration into various IDEs was improved.
New in version 11.0 (November 16th, 2008)
- Support for the Intel Atom Processor line was added.
- C++ Lambda functions are now supported.
- OpenMP support was updated to 3.0.
- Decimal floating point according to the IEEE 754R standard was implemented.
- Parallel compilation was improved.
- Many other improvements were made.