February 12th, 2013
· This is a quick release to fix a bug in Bitcoin imports (lp:1121332).
December 7th, 2012
· This release adds better currency support.
· User defined currency rate updates have been added with a default example for Bitcoin.
· The default currency can be changed along with the currency precision.
· Also added is the ability to do split transactions.
August 27th, 2012
· This release adds ability to add custom currencies. You can also change your default currency and specify the precision up to eight decimal places.
May 29th, 2012
· This release brings a new logo. The register is date restricted now.
· Also a new Budget Performance chart was added by category.
March 5th, 2012
· This version adds a new report called Income VS Expense which shows a line chart of income compared with expenses.
· Also included is support for digital currency Bitcoin.
· Lastly this version changes language support to use gnu-gettext.
April 11th, 2011
· This is the second milestone release for 0.5.0. This version adds a new report called Income VS Expense which shows a line chart of income compared with expenses (see below sample). It's not finished yet but does have the series plotted and is somewhat usable. Also added is a German translation.
February 7th, 2011
· This is the first milestone release for 0.5.0 that includes support for the digital currency Bitcoin. Also added is language suport using gnu-gettext.
December 19th, 2010
· Project changed to use Debian package management system.
· Bug fix lp:635798 - Recurring transactions screen alignment issues
· Bug fix lp:630265 - Current displayed register view does not refresh after a transaction import.
· License for Infinity PFM changed to GPL v3
· Ability to back up the database to a tarball
· Database moved to folder .infinitypfm in your home directory.
· Application installed to the Office menu of Ubuntu's application menus.
· New PPA on Launchpad started for automatic from Ubuntu's repositories: ppa:mogray5/ppa-infinitypfm
· New Debian installer
· New Budget Performance Report
· Bug fix lp:689298 - Canceling a report at the input dialog will still run the report
· Bug fix lp:689299 - Canceling a adding a new budget throws null pointer exception
· Can now run Monthly Balances report for any prior month.
December 7th, 2010
· This release adds a new report called Budget Performance.
October 13th, 2010
· This release shows progress made towards restructuring the project to integrate with the Debian package management system.