New in version 0.7.0 RC1
February 12th, 2013
- This is a quick release to fix a bug in Bitcoin imports (lp:1121332).
New in version 0.6.0 (December 7th, 2012)
- This release adds better currency support.
- User defined currency rate updates have been added with a default example for Bitcoin.
- The default currency can be changed along with the currency precision.
- Also added is the ability to do split transactions.
New in version 0.6.0 RC2 (August 27th, 2012)
- This release adds ability to add custom currencies. You can also change your default currency and specify the precision up to eight decimal places.
New in version 0.6.0 RC1 (May 29th, 2012)
- This release brings a new logo. The register is date restricted now.
- Also a new Budget Performance chart was added by category.
New in version 0.5.0 (March 5th, 2012)
- This version adds a new report called Income VS Expense which shows a line chart of income compared with expenses.
- Also included is support for digital currency Bitcoin.
- Lastly this version changes language support to use gnu-gettext.
New in version 0.5.0 RC2 (April 11th, 2011)
- This is the second milestone release for 0.5.0. This version adds a new report called Income VS Expense which shows a line chart of income compared with expenses (see below sample). It's not finished yet but does have the series plotted and is somewhat usable. Also added is a German translation.
New in version 0.5.0 RC1 (February 7th, 2011)
- This is the first milestone release for 0.5.0 that includes support for the digital currency Bitcoin. Also added is language suport using gnu-gettext.
New in version 0.4.0 (December 19th, 2010)
- Project changed to use Debian package management system.
- Bug fix lp:635798 - Recurring transactions screen alignment issues
- Bug fix lp:630265 - Current displayed register view does not refresh after a transaction import.
- License for Infinity PFM changed to GPL v3
- Ability to back up the database to a tarball
- Database moved to folder .infinitypfm in your home directory.
- Application installed to the Office menu of Ubuntu's application menus.
- New PPA on Launchpad started for automatic from Ubuntu's repositories: ppa:mogray5/ppa-infinitypfm
- New Debian installer
- New Budget Performance Report
- Bug fix lp:689298 - Canceling a report at the input dialog will still run the report
- Bug fix lp:689299 - Canceling a adding a new budget throws null pointer exception
- Can now run Monthly Balances report for any prior month.
New in version 0.4.0 RC3 (December 7th, 2010)
- This release adds a new report called Budget Performance.