November 19th, 2012
· This version contains some important bugfixes, concerning PostgreSQL support, wiki usage, and SCM functionality, for the 1.3 development line.
May 7th, 2012
· This release brings back PostgreSQL support and includes a number of additional bugfixes and an improved French localization.
April 18th, 2012
· This version adds overhauled email notifications, a wiki resource system, a customizable forge start page, and mass uploads.
November 7th, 2011
· This version features many improvements in the issues tab, including ticket relations support, a new overview page, and improved searching.
· Many bugs have been fixed, and smaller improvements found their way into the code as well.
March 29th, 2011
· This version features support for another version control system, monotone, and comes with tons of smaller improvements and bug fixes.
March 17th, 2010
· Multiple projects with one installation.
· Home page for each project.
· Bug tracker, source browser and documentation with multiple rights (anonymous, signed in, members and owners).
· Private projects.
· Issues can be tagged with labels.
· Comment on issues/bugs with automatic link creation between bugs and to commits.
· List of issues/bugs by label or status.
· Personal list of submitted or assigned bugs.
· Percentage of closed bugs for a given label, allowing you to create milestone labels and see where you are with respect to your targets.
· Download area.
· Git repository code browsing on each branch or at a given commit.
· Subversion support.
· Mercurial support.
· Documentation wiki.
· Latest changes in the git repository by branch.
· Diff introduced by a given commit with nice code visualisation, with ability to download the diff.
· Download of each individual file at any commit time.
· Download of a .zip file of the repository at any given commit.
· Management interface to administer a project.
· Easy registration of new people with email confirmation.
· Access rights management for the issues, downloads and source modules.
· Email notifications.
· Starred issues to create a watch list.
· Search in the issues.
· In line display of text files from the repository with syntax highlighting.
· Ticket file attachments for patches, images and more.
· REST API with JSON answers.
· And more, more, more...
· synchronize subversion repositories with web frontend (create repository, update access rights and user passwords).
· multiple upload file in issue.
· code review.
· administration area.
· support of the gravatars.
· add atom feeds.
· developer/user dashboard.
· association between commits and users.
· synchronize Mercurial repositories with web frontend (create repository, update access rights and user passwords).
· users administration.
· synchronize git repositories with web frontend (create repository, update access rights and user SSH keys).