New in version 1.3.3
November 19th, 2012
- This version contains some important bugfixes, concerning PostgreSQL support, wiki usage, and SCM functionality, for the 1.3 development line.
New in version 1.3.1 (May 7th, 2012)
- This release brings back PostgreSQL support and includes a number of additional bugfixes and an improved French localization.
New in version 1.3 (April 18th, 2012)
- This version adds overhauled email notifications, a wiki resource system, a customizable forge start page, and mass uploads.
New in version 1.2 (November 7th, 2011)
- This version features many improvements in the issues tab, including ticket relations support, a new overview page, and improved searching.
- Many bugs have been fixed, and smaller improvements found their way into the code as well.
New in version 1.1 (March 29th, 2011)
- This version features support for another version control system, monotone, and comes with tons of smaller improvements and bug fixes.
New in version 0.8.11 (March 17th, 2010)
- Multiple projects with one installation.
- Home page for each project.
- Bug tracker, source browser and documentation with multiple rights (anonymous, signed in, members and owners).
- Private projects.
- Issues can be tagged with labels.
- Comment on issues/bugs with automatic link creation between bugs and to commits.
- List of issues/bugs by label or status.
- Personal list of submitted or assigned bugs.
- Percentage of closed bugs for a given label, allowing you to create milestone labels and see where you are with respect to your targets.
- Download area.
- Git repository code browsing on each branch or at a given commit.
- Subversion support.
- Mercurial support.
- Documentation wiki.
- Latest changes in the git repository by branch.
- Diff introduced by a given commit with nice code visualisation, with ability to download the diff.
- Download of each individual file at any commit time.
- Download of a .zip file of the repository at any given commit.
- Management interface to administer a project.
- Easy registration of new people with email confirmation.
- Access rights management for the issues, downloads and source modules.
- Email notifications.
- Starred issues to create a watch list.
- Search in the issues.
- In line display of text files from the repository with syntax highlighting.
- Ticket file attachments for patches, images and more.
- REST API with JSON answers.
- And more, more, more...
- synchronize subversion repositories with web frontend (create repository, update access rights and user passwords).
- multiple upload file in issue.
- code review.
- administration area.
- support of the gravatars.
- add atom feeds.
- developer/user dashboard.
- association between commits and users.
- synchronize Mercurial repositories with web frontend (create repository, update access rights and user passwords).
- users administration.
- synchronize git repositories with web frontend (create repository, update access rights and user SSH keys).