New in version 2.3.6
November 25th, 2014
- Fix regexp for place of death parsing when no cause of death is given
New in version 2.2.3 (January 27th, 2014)
- Some cleanup to imdb::plot_split
- IMDB site updates hit us again. Fixed: imdb::awards(), imdb_person::bio()
- Episode search was broken due to incomplete redirect handling in imdbsearch::results()
- Tiny fix to imdb_person::filmograf() to return all character names
New in version 2.2.2 (December 3rd, 2013)
- imdbperson: filmographs had skipped every second entry somehow
- imdbperson: born() and died() got broken due to site changes. Thanks to GeorgeFive for the fix!
- imdb::title() returned an empty string for movies that haven't been released yet
- reworked imdb::title_year() to better handle year-spans (e.g. for serials: "2010-2012")
- imdb: decoding IMDB external site re-directs to target URLs
- imdb::cast() now has an optional parameter $clean_ws (default: FALSE) to remove whitespaces (especially line-breaks) in names
- imdb_person: more adjustments due to site changes to birthname(), nickname(), height(), spouse(), bio(), trivia(), quotes(), trademark(), salary()
New in version 2.2.1 (October 21st, 2013)
- again site changes, this time they broke the personal credits (actors, composers, writers, etc.)
- imdb::yearspan() didn't catch all "delimiters" used on the IMDB sites
- added new config option "language" (see mdb_config for details – and thanx to strikedaemon for the code!)
- changed a bunch of methods from private to protected, to allow overriding them by extension classes
- IMDB decided to introduce another /genre/ link to most popular genres, which messed up the genre() method
- imdb::plot() and imdb::plot_split() were broken due to another site change
New in version 2.2.0 (September 23rd, 2013)
- introduced the possibility to override config vars using simple *.ini files (see conf/*)
- removed Moviepilot classes (the service is no longer operational via its API)
- fixes to cache.php (listed the same movie over and over)
- doc/README updated
- cache.php now uses glob() to speed up file finding
- some minor code cleanup
- added some more example code to doc/examples
New in version 2.1.9 (September 20th, 2013)
- imdb::alsoknow() and imdb::releaseInfo() were broken due to site changes
- imdbperson::filmograf() missed some character names due to site changes
- imdb::soundtrack() was broken due to site changes
- imdb_person: latest site changes broke all filmografies. fixed.
- imdb: crazy_credits(), goofs(), quotes(), video_sites() broken due to site changes
- while fixing imdb::video_sites, discovered more similar content on that page: soundclip_sites(), photo_sites() and misc_sites() added
- imdb: trivia(), officialSites() broken due to site changes
- imdb_person: movies_crew() and movies_archive() broken due to site changes
New in version 2.1.7 (May 16th, 2013)
- Many changes on the IMDB sites required many fixes.
- Though not all problems are solved yet, this release addresses most issues related to the core functionality.
New in version 2.1.5 (December 7th, 2012)
- This version mainly fixes things broken by IMDB site changes.
- There are some minor enhancements.
New in version 2.1.3 (April 17th, 2012)
- Site changes again broke several methods in the imdb class, which are now hopefully fixed. imdb::get_episode_details() was extended to also provide the "airdate", plus more genres are retrieved.