March 1st, 2012
· This version introduces functionality to cope with persistent errors and connection failures when running in daemon mode.
· It also fixes a bug related to the failure handling during login and logout.
January 20th, 2012
· This version fixes a problem where some ASCII characters in mailbox names were incorrectly converted to UTF-7.
December 9th, 2011
· This version fixes a problem that caused the become_daemon() function to fail.
December 7th, 2011
· This version introduces support for non-ASCII mailbox names and a new environment variable to set the configuration directory.
· A bug that caused problems when parsing some server responses was fixed.
· Another problem when matching header fields, where the whole field instead of only its body was matched, was fixed.
· A misleading error message printed during debug file checking was corrected.
August 9th, 2011
· This version introduces support for appending and uploading messages to mailboxes.
· A bug which caused a mailbox to be incorrectly assumed selected was fixed.
· Another problem where some servers required an update of their capabilities after login was fixed.
· A timeout error during CRAM-MD5 authentication was fixed.
January 23rd, 2010
· Bug fix; a couple of errors in the extending examples file.
September 21st, 2009
· A bug concerning fetching of messages with empty bodies was fixed, and a workaround was added to get mailbox status from some problematic servers.