New in version 2.5.6
January 30th, 2014
- Possible to build again with OpenSSL older than version 1.0.1 (was a requirement for the previous release due to new protocols TLS 1.1/1.2).
- Support for reading the configuration from the standard input stream.
- New makefile dist target, which can be used to create distribution archives.
New in version 2.5.2 (March 1st, 2012)
- This version introduces functionality to cope with persistent errors and connection failures when running in daemon mode.
- It also fixes a bug related to the failure handling during login and logout.
New in version 2.4.2 (January 20th, 2012)
- This version fixes a problem where some ASCII characters in mailbox names were incorrectly converted to UTF-7.
New in version 2.4.1 (December 9th, 2011)
- This version fixes a problem that caused the become_daemon() function to fail.
New in version 2.4 (December 7th, 2011)
- This version introduces support for non-ASCII mailbox names and a new environment variable to set the configuration directory.
- A bug that caused problems when parsing some server responses was fixed.
- Another problem when matching header fields, where the whole field instead of only its body was matched, was fixed.
- A misleading error message printed during debug file checking was corrected.
New in version 2.3 (August 9th, 2011)
- This version introduces support for appending and uploading messages to mailboxes.
- A bug which caused a mailbox to be incorrectly assumed selected was fixed.
- Another problem where some servers required an update of their capabilities after login was fixed.
- A timeout error during CRAM-MD5 authentication was fixed.
New in version 2.2.2 (January 23rd, 2010)
- Bug fix; a couple of errors in the extending examples file.
New in version 2.0.11 (September 21st, 2009)
- A bug concerning fetching of messages with empty bodies was fixed, and a workaround was added to get mailbox status from some problematic servers.