New in version 20090215 (February 17th, 2009)
- Both PPC and Intel architectures on Mac OS X 10.4 and 10.5 are thought to be functional.
- XCode 3 is supported. gcc "darwin8" was upgraded to "darwin9".
- GTK+ is now supported (Intel 10.5 only).
- On both Mac OS X and Win32, bugs preventing builds on many platforms were fixed. wxWidgets and GTK+ versions were upgraded.
- By default, to speed installation, only tools and libraries being used natively are built for cross-platform development.
- The default installation location has been changed to the user's home directory (rather than system directories needing administrative permissions).