New in version 2.9.2May 20th, 2013
- a clean up button so the molecule looks nicer.
- a compatibility with C. Landis and F. Weinhold NBO-NRT method (Natural Bond Orbital Natural Resonance Theory) as embedded in the Gaussian software.
- the capability to read xyz coordinates (.xyz files) and simple gaussian (.com) inputs (gaussian can include with NBO - NRT strings)
- a significant increase of the speed for Lewis structures weight calculation (about 100 times faster for large systems)
- the possibility to user-define generic Xx atoms (number of neighbor + change the h_x and h_xy integrals)
- a better orbital drawing
- atoms symbol can be used for drawing
- the preference menu is improved (choose : circles and/or atoms representation for drawing, orbitals proportion, number of digit for energies and/or orbitals)
- extended event log for bug tracking.
- buttons + menu are a bit reshaped
- compatibility issue with firefox and Mac OS 10.6+ has been fixed
- generate all Lewis structure is now displayed by default
New in version 2.8.2 (October 17th, 2012)
- A Preferences menu item has been added in File menu.