March 20th, 2013
· Compatible with Firefox 20 and Seamonkey 2.17 per-window private browsing. Per-window private browsing will force browser to have two sets of cookies - normal cookies and private browsing cookies. So, this add-on will adapt by use only one set of cookies depend on how Firefox or Seamonkey start. If Forefox or Seamonkey start in normal mode, it will check email by using normal cookies. If Firefox or Seamonkey start in private browsing mode, it will use private browsing cookies.
March 12th, 2013
· Emergency fix for Firefox 19 and Seamonkey 2.16 problem. Previous version do not work when user select privacy options to "Never remember history" or "Always use private browsing mode". This version fix this problem. Thank to "vincent celano" and "Gore Throat". Please see bug 849109 for more detail (https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=849109).
October 15th, 2012
· Some user report audio glitch after update to version 1.54 or above. This causes by mulfunction of HTML5 audio which may be the problem of hardware, software conflict, multiple softwares using audio for playing or recording at the same time, or improper setting of control panel. This version fix this problem by turn back to use non-HTML5 method for two specific audio setting ("build-in sound with 100% volume" and "custom sound (only wav file) with 100% volume). If you have problem of audio glitch, please set the audio to these setting. For the user who don't have the problem, nothing need to be changed.
· Update russian translation
September 20th, 2012
· Fix Firefox sound crash (incidence unknown) (Thank to Aleksey Kosterin)