February 9th, 2013
· Its highlights are Zeroconf support, built-in app-store-like package distribution.
· Android enhancements.
January 24th, 2011
· New GUI elements were added.
· The Android port was enhanced, so it can now access the phone facilities.
· The programming environment was improved.
July 6th, 2010
· This release includes multi-tier modules, which are modules that can be used from both the server-side and client-side, new GUI elements (GAUGE, SPINBUTTON, and more).
January 15th, 2009
· This is a major release.
· Many new linguistics extensions, APIs, new Widgets, and new weblets were added.
· The client-side compiler is now faster.
· The Web broker is also faster.
October 15th, 2008
· This version significantly improves the performance of the Hop Web server.
· In particuliar, HTTP/1.1 keep-alive connections are now much more efficiently supported.
· This version also fixes minor errors left in the previous versions.
September 27th, 2008
· This release features new linguistic forms (e.g., "comet" server events), new APIs (e.g. multimedia, cryptography, etc.), new implementations (e.g., new fast Web server scheduling, new support for keep-alive connections, new compilation techniques, etc.).