New in version 2.4.0
February 9th, 2013
- Its highlights are Zeroconf support, built-in app-store-like package distribution.
- Android enhancements.
New in version 2.2.0 (January 24th, 2011)
- New GUI elements were added.
- The Android port was enhanced, so it can now access the phone facilities.
- The programming environment was improved.
New in version 2.1.0 (July 6th, 2010)
- This release includes multi-tier modules, which are modules that can be used from both the server-side and client-side, new GUI elements (GAUGE, SPINBUTTON, and more).
New in version 1.10.0 (January 15th, 2009)
- This is a major release.
- Many new linguistics extensions, APIs, new Widgets, and new weblets were added.
- The client-side compiler is now faster.
- The Web broker is also faster.
New in version 1.9.2 (October 15th, 2008)
- This version significantly improves the performance of the Hop Web server.
- In particuliar, HTTP/1.1 keep-alive connections are now much more efficiently supported.
- This version also fixes minor errors left in the previous versions.
New in version 1.9.0 (September 27th, 2008)
- This release features new linguistic forms (e.g., "comet" server events), new APIs (e.g. multimedia, cryptography, etc.), new implementations (e.g., new fast Web server scheduling, new support for keep-alive connections, new compilation techniques, etc.).