New in version 0.9 (August 17th, 2009)
- Things that do not work yet:
- While it is possible to build new cities, the migration model is not developed very much so they won't be populated
- There is no actual way to bridge space to other planets yet. Technically it should be pretty easy to implement, but I'm still considering how it gameplay-wise is best effected.
- The main thing that is blocking further development is a speed issue. The games run satisfactorily with < 30 cities, but the goal is to include a full list of the worlds cities over 1 million population (~400) plus of course there is need for space for expansion. Any help with this is greatly appreciated. Probably coding the economical models in C or Pyrex or something, but I don't know how to do that.
- py2exe does not work on the files so no windows binaries. I have narrowed the cause of this down to the ocempGUI but I can't fix it. Also because it is not exactly a fast GUI a to-do thing is to replace it. Any feedback on doing that is highly appreciated.