New in version September 28, 2012
September 29th, 2012
- Added background pixmap see screenshots, 1 & 2 gives added contouring and color, you can easily return to old look by adding # comment to line 105 of the gtkrc
- Added tiled wallpaper -make sure you set it to tiled.
- Perfect fit, easy on the eye and makes this theme pop.
- Fixed spin entry look for apps that use Qt, redesign of .png and reset of borders
- Note: slight performance hit with this font, you decide its worth / benifit yourself. I like the crisp sharp, well defined look. Prosto makes reading a delight.
New in version September 20, 2012 (September 21st, 2012)
- Spin button x,y set for wider spin button
- Redo toolbar image to give tucked in look.
- Redo of pressed button look, old look too dark unreadable text button in; path style or bread crumb style, toolbar.
- Reset some xy and border sizes specifically toolbar, buttons, listheaders, combobox
- cleaner and more unified button surround. Results? over a half second speed
- gain when testing with gtkperf, a performance gtk testing tool.
New in version September 12, 2012 (September 14th, 2012)
- Updated gtkrc - specifically, panel configs, desktop switcher backgrounds, systray, widget style settings
- Recolorized Menu.png for clearer look with text and better highlight
- Recolored normal button interior to match slider for harmony and sharper font look with black text.
- Changed entry color, gives it a nice pop/contrast.
- Changed entry borders config.
- Changed entry-focus and redid borders config.
- Fixed spin entry border settings had black smudge bottom corners.
- Recolored normal spin button to match, normal button and slider look.
- Xfwm4 window manager changes:
- Raised titlebar height 6 pixels.
- Cleaned up title dashboards of both active and inactive.
- Changed title text color of both active/inactive, less eye strain.
- Added 1 pixel Caribbean sea green accent to active window.
- Recolored sides and bottom of active window to grey, left inactive as black.
New in version Apr 13, 2012 (April 13th, 2012)
- (This change just affects XFCE)
- Made xfce notification similar to tooltip png by adding, style "xfnotifywindow", to
- Complete redo of range to mimic progressbar trough and changed range sliders to another style with better looks.
- Changed progressbar trough and deepened progressbar color to give better
- contrast, added outer transparency to progressbar to fit inside trough.
- Changed GtkScales vert/horz set all to size 16 better fit an look.
- Slight redo to bottom spin entry to better match regular entry.
- Rework menubar-prelight and menubar settings to fix ugly qt app look
- Changed index.theme less restrictions
- Steamlined gtkrc
New in version Apr 4, 2012 (April 5th, 2012)
- Added prelight buttons to xfwm
- Changed default panel from vertical to horizontal. (Since most people use Horz)
- Note of Interest:
- In .../HiberNation/gtk-2.0/Panel folder there are two horz and two vert panels
- you may choose any you wish by renaming the one you want it panel-bg.png
- Right click empty spot on your panel, select > Panel >Preferences >Appearance tab >Style >Background image >File and choose any panel, kicker, etc .png that
- you wish. I have an old folder around called Kickers from back in KDE 3.5 that
- has numerous choices from gnome to kde to lxde panels that I choose from
- whenever I get bored with a certain look.
- Even if you use default configuration and if you use any kind of compositing
- the panel looks way better if you link back to it from xfce4 panel preferences
- options. Try it, you will like it!