New in version 3.46-1
June 25th, 2012
- Unicode filename handling has been added.
New in version 3.45-1 (March 17th, 2012)
- When gently interrupting an update/continue mirror session, previously downloaded content should not be deleted now, and another bug related to re-transfer of previously downloaded data (especially redirect/error pages) has also been fixed.
New in version 3.44-4 (January 30th, 2012)
- Minor security fixes (malformed formats, uninitialized variables) to build with hardened flags. Clever ^C handling (now finish pending transfers and exit).
New in version 3.44-1 (February 28th, 2011)
- A horrible bug in which files were randomly corrupted during updates was fixed.
- The cryptic engine messages that this bug caused were "engine: warning: entry cleaned up, but no trace on heap" and "Unexpected 412/416 error".
New in version 3.43-5 (May 21st, 2009)
- Fixed: code tag handling bug in certain cases leading to produce invalid links (Tom-tmh13 and William Roeder)
New in version 3.43-2 (December 7th, 2008)
- A bug within the "wizard" was fixed (the commandline version did not print the question).
- The engine no longer renames XML subtypes files (such as XSD schemas).
New in version 3.43 (September 29th, 2008)
- Files with missing reference in cache are no longer redownloaded.
- Multiple download of error pages was fixed.
- A double request issued to update a broken file was fixed.
- The --urllist option was also fixed, along with the "pause" option, which is now faster to pause a mirror.
- Other build-related issues and some code cleanup were also done.