October 1st, 2012
· Adding 'silent' option to remove all messages
· Adding 'display' option to show images at explicit times
· Adding 'say' command to display messages at explicit times
· Adding 'postexec' command to execute a Syslinux menu entry after HDT's execution
· Addding 'dump_filename' option to choose the exported filename with 'dump' option
· Dumping boot flag status
April 22nd, 2011
· This version implements Dump mode to a TFTP server.
· It fixes automatic mode.
April 13th, 2011
· This version adds dump mode from the menu interface.
· The IP of the TFTP server and the path can be configured.
April 12th, 2011
· This version adds dumping mode to save Hardware Info on a TFTP server.
February 7th, 2011
· Fixing VESA bug
November 22nd, 2009
· Gzipped files are now supported (pci.ids/modules.pcimap/modules.alias)
· Floppies & ISO includes gzipped content to reduce the size
· Fixing memory detection on older systems (DMI type 6 can workaround type 17)
· Fixing processor detection on older systems (If CPU's detection fails, let's use the DMI information instead)
· Fixing typos in MBRs' names
· Adding Grub2 subversion detection
· Disabling serial output by default to increasing rendering speed
· Removing dead code
· Fixing CLI's memory corruption
· Fixing double line in the menu mode
· Adding vesa mode for the CLI
· Adding HDT's background for the vesa mode
November 10th, 2009
· Bootloader detection
· MBR detection
· Cmenu now uses the libansi
· This improves the rendering and allow serial output. Note that minicom doesn't seem to render correctly the ansi codes.
· Adding pci.ids in the hdt.iso
· 'make hdt.img.gz' now generates a gzipped version of the floppy image
· Fixing some typo
· Adding & enhancing SMI detection
· Resetting cursor position when exiting the menu mode
· Inactive items are now brighter to improve readability
· Adding a codename for each release. This one will be "mojito" in memories of some good times with pam.
· If your system features the reboot.c32 module, the "reboot" command will restart your computer. The floppy/iso images we provides includes this module to enable this feature.
· Automatic Commands
· When starting HDT, you can specify a new auto='< cmd1;cmd2,cmd3 >' option. This option will automatically runs commands cmd1;cmd2;cmd3 in this order and then fallback to the CLI. It can be used to run automatic diagnostic when booting HDT.