October 27th, 2010
· Gummi 0.5.3 was released on the 24th addressing a number of issues reported by our users.
May 17th, 2010
· Bugfixes for pygtk-2.17 (Ubuntu Lucid, Fedora 13, etc.) and a small number of features, such as spell-checking, added.
January 29th, 2010
· Many bugfixes and improvements. Gconf configuration dropped resulting in less deps required.
November 2nd, 2009
· Bugfixes, a more robust preview update mechanism and improved latex error checking.
October 12th, 2009
· This new version offers bugfixes and many new features including bibtex file support, auto-scaling, preset templates and a module for importing matrices.
September 23rd, 2009
· Bugs fixed:
· Preview pane no longer crashes after extended period of use
· Toolbar buttons now display a tooltip on mouseover
· Undo is no longer able to erase the original document content
· Statusbar messages will now correctly fade after a x interval
· More solid character decoding/encoding
· Preview pane will now temporarly disable itself when pdf invalid
· New save behaviour no longer exports .aux and .log files
· Added a toolbar for quick insertion of images and tables
· Recent files are saved and displayed in the file-menu
September 15th, 2009
· Many important bugfixes and some added features, all existing users should upgrade.
September 9th, 2009
· New version containing a few usability enhancements, but most of all lots of bug fixes.
· I advise all users of 0.1 to upgrade to this version.