New in version 0.5.3
October 27th, 2010
- Gummi 0.5.3 was released on the 24th addressing a number of issues reported by our users.
New in version 0.4.8 (May 17th, 2010)
- Bugfixes for pygtk-2.17 (Ubuntu Lucid, Fedora 13, etc.) and a small number of features, such as spell-checking, added.
New in version 0.4.5 (January 29th, 2010)
- Many bugfixes and improvements. Gconf configuration dropped resulting in less deps required.
New in version 0.4.2 (November 2nd, 2009)
- Bugfixes, a more robust preview update mechanism and improved latex error checking.
New in version 0.4.0 (October 12th, 2009)
- This new version offers bugfixes and many new features including bibtex file support, auto-scaling, preset templates and a module for importing matrices.
New in version 0.3b (September 23rd, 2009)
- Bugs fixed:
- Preview pane no longer crashes after extended period of use
- Toolbar buttons now display a tooltip on mouseover
- Undo is no longer able to erase the original document content
- Statusbar messages will now correctly fade after a x interval
- More solid character decoding/encoding
- Preview pane will now temporarly disable itself when pdf invalid
- New save behaviour no longer exports .aux and .log files
- Added a toolbar for quick insertion of images and tables
- Recent files are saved and displayed in the file-menu
New in version 0.2f (September 15th, 2009)
- Many important bugfixes and some added features, all existing users should upgrade.
New in version 0.2b (September 9th, 2009)
- New version containing a few usability enhancements, but most of all lots of bug fixes.
- I advise all users of 0.1 to upgrade to this version.