New in version 0.8.3
August 29th, 2013
- LDAP authentication is now supported.
- Graphical performance is improved.
- Support for connection grouping and load balancing has been added.
New in version 0.8.1 (June 1st, 2013)
- SSH is now supported.
- Non-US keyboard support has been added.
- RDP performance has been improved.
- A Firefox-specific connection stability bug has been fixed.
- Cursor rendering in RDP for Excel, LibreOffice, and similar applications has been fixed.
New in version 0.8.0 (March 25th, 2013)
- MySQL authentication is now officially supported.
- Users and connections can be managed from the Web interface when MySQL authentication is used.
- A VNC-specific clipboard bug has been fixed.
- A rendering issue which caused RDP displays to appear skewed has been resolved.
New in version 0.7.2 (January 22nd, 2013)
- A parameter value truncation bug has been fixed.
- Connections read from user-mapping.xml are now sorted by name.
- Console support has been added to libguac-client-rdp.
New in version 0.7.1 (December 15th, 2012)
- This version fixes a packaging bug in the Debian and Ubuntu packages for guacd and the rendering of the text cursor of Xrdp's login screen.
New in version 0.6.4 (October 18th, 2012)
- Speed and performance have been improved. guacd now daemonizes itself properly.
- The "color-depth" parameter for RDP has been implemented.
- On-screen keyboard modifiers no longer stay permanently pressed.
- Debian packaging issues regarding guacd have been resolved.
New in version 0.6.3 (September 20th, 2012)
- A security vulnerability in libguac has been fixed.
- The Debian packaging of guacd has been updated to run guacd as a reduced-privilege user by default.
New in version 0.6.2 (August 22nd, 2012)
- Handling of Unicode characters has been fixed.
- The segmentation fault that occurred on reboot for RDP on Ubuntu has been fixed.
- Keyboard handling has been generally improved.
- Touch support has been split apart within the API, allowing both touchscreen and touchpad emulation.
New in version 0.6.0 (May 7th, 2012)
- RDP support has been added.
- Support for touchscreen devices has been greatly improved.