June 1st, 2013
· SSH is now supported.
· Non-US keyboard support has been added.
· RDP performance has been improved.
· A Firefox-specific connection stability bug has been fixed.
· Cursor rendering in RDP for Excel, LibreOffice, and similar applications has been fixed.
March 25th, 2013
· MySQL authentication is now officially supported.
· Users and connections can be managed from the Web interface when MySQL authentication is used.
· A VNC-specific clipboard bug has been fixed.
· A rendering issue which caused RDP displays to appear skewed has been resolved.
January 22nd, 2013
· A parameter value truncation bug has been fixed.
· Connections read from user-mapping.xml are now sorted by name.
· Console support has been added to libguac-client-rdp.
December 15th, 2012
· This version fixes a packaging bug in the Debian and Ubuntu packages for guacd and the rendering of the text cursor of Xrdp's login screen.
October 18th, 2012
· Speed and performance have been improved. guacd now daemonizes itself properly.
· The "color-depth" parameter for RDP has been implemented.
· On-screen keyboard modifiers no longer stay permanently pressed.
· Debian packaging issues regarding guacd have been resolved.
September 20th, 2012
· A security vulnerability in libguac has been fixed.
· The Debian packaging of guacd has been updated to run guacd as a reduced-privilege user by default.
August 22nd, 2012
· Handling of Unicode characters has been fixed.
· The segmentation fault that occurred on reboot for RDP on Ubuntu has been fixed.
· Keyboard handling has been generally improved.
· Touch support has been split apart within the API, allowing both touchscreen and touchpad emulation.
May 7th, 2012
· RDP support has been added.
· Support for touchscreen devices has been greatly improved.
December 23rd, 2011
· Performance was significantly improved.
· External authentication models can now be installed.
· Touch screen support was added.
· Logging and stability have been improved.
· The menu now automatically hides.
March 4th, 2011
· The core API has been reimplemented as an extendable framework including native components.
June 3rd, 2010
· I forgot to mention that release 0.2.5 also contains compression support (for the connection between the VNC server and Guacamole), so users using Guacamole as a true proxy (where Guacamole is on a different server than the VNC servers) should notice a substantial speed increase.
· A change which was part of ticket #23 but was missing from the previous upload of 0.2.5 is now present, so any users that downloaded release 0.2.5 in the last two hours should download again.