New in version 0.8.3
January 7th, 2013
- This version solves the hidden widgets leaving artifacts at start-up problem, adds very useful support for conditional actions, and adds a method to prevent the unnecessary exporting of variables.
- A break action function has been added to break out of a list of actions, the realize signal has been connected for all widgets, and the refreshing of markup within text widgets now works as expected.
- All of the examples are now bash-independent where possible, three examples have been added (one being an emulator frontend application), and three examples have been fixed.
New in version 0.8.2 (September 27th, 2012)
- This version adds four new widgets, five new action functions, file monitoring and auto-refreshing, and a dozen new examples.
- The feature sets of several incomplete widgets have been fully expanded.
- The launch and closewindow system has been re-engineered to be more robust, the performance of the table, tree and comboboxes has been improved, a couple of longstanding issues have been resolved and several bugs have been fixed.
New in version 0.8.0 (September 27th, 2011)
- This version adds 14 new widgets, 37 new examples, a full widget reference, and much more.