New in version 0.8.8
February 3rd, 2009
- enctypeX was updated.
- A type was assigned to the various function pointers in multi_query.h.
- Color filtering is faster.
- The code was cleaned.
- Support was added in the Web GUI for enctypeX (a server's information is shown immediately without pinging it).
- The sorting function was optimized.
- The default port was changed from 80 to 28903.
- Multiple instances on the same port are avoided.
- gslistweb.exe now parses the options passed at the command-line.
- The filter is no longer saved.
New in version 0.8.7a (December 3rd, 2008)
- Handling of the extra information received from the master server through the -X option was improved.
New in version 0.8.6d (November 16th, 2008)
- Handling of master server messages and errors was added.
- stderr was used for almost all the outputs.
- Duplicated outputs are avoided when the -X option is in use.
- Support for the system tray icon of gslistweb.exe was completed.
New in version 0.8.6c (October 4th, 2008)
- A new protocol and decryption algorithm compatible with both little and big endian processors allows you to get server information directly in the list received from the master server.
- An option to retrieve all the Peerchat IRC rooms assigned to a specific game name.
- Some bugs in the update function have been fixed, and the Gamespy NAT negotiation component has been updated.