June 3rd, 2013
· Fixed assertion of compare_proxies.
September 11th, 2012
· entries can be moved free now
· integrated settings dialog
· new partition chooser
· context menu
· multi selection
· trash instead of checkboxes
· entry editor
· graphical error handlung
· reset functionality
· warning when trying to remove script- or system entries
December 29th, 2011
· This new version allows you to create or remove submenus (earlier version only allowed renaming of submenus or hiding them). Also there are some changes which are making the usage on live cds easier: the usage of policykit instead of su-to-root -> the package menu (from the universe source) isn't required anymore (only >= oneiric) and the oneiric live cds will be detected properly as live cd now.
September 14th, 2011
· This new version supports the submenus of Grub 1.99+ (see https://bugs.launchpad.net/grub-customizer/+bug/781683) and contains some graphical changes.
February 16th, 2011
· better conf corruption detection/fix functionality
· improved view of disabled script entries
· translation updates
November 22nd, 2010
· This new Major release contains an user interface to edit the /etc/default/grub-Settings. You can use it to...
· select the default entry
· change the visibility of the menu
· kernel parameters
· disable recovery entries
· change screen resolution (GFX_MODE)
· Menu colors (grub2 only)
· background image (grub2 only)
October 25th, 2010
· In addition to a simple bugfix (BURG Mode has not be shown on the title bar), this version contains all the translations done in launchpad. Thanks to the diligent translators, this application is now available in many other languages.
· Especially Polish (completely translated), but also Galician (nearly complete), Greek, Bulgarian and Brazilian users can now enjoy an almost complete translation!
October 15th, 2010
· live cd setup assistant added
· grub install functionality included
· icon added
· close confirmation added