January 18th, 2013
· Do not allow creation of session names with slashes in them.
· Lintian fixes to man pages and desktop file.
January 18th, 2012
· This version enables session sets (experimental; please report bugs).
· It adds Unity support.
· It fixes saving of the current session when creating a new one.
· It has a little fix to the main window layout for the two "open" buttons, which had some overflown translations.
· It fixes Grsync-batch when paths had spaces in them.
· Global and file progress updates have been optimized.
· It fixes a translation problem on the "slashes" help dialog.
· It has an updated Dutch translation.
May 11th, 2010
· Removed automatic addition of a trailing slash to source and destination directories
· Updated new functionalities of 1.1.0 for Maemo, added configuration backup support + other fixes
· Updated czech translation (thanks Lucas)
· Fixed tags in a french translation message
· Added "Rsync command line" menu item
March 29th, 2010
· "Use tray icon" preferences option added.
· Autogen.sh script upgraded.
· Modified Makefile.am to exclude subversion directories from the tar distribution file, other small fixes.
· Added --protect-args option, on by default, solves the "remote filename with spaces" problem.
· Fixed bug: doesn't save "itemized changes list" option.
· French translation updated (Thanks François).
· Added mime type definition for grsync session files with icon.
· Updated desktop file to open session files with "grsync -i".
· Made some fixes which could make grsync more stable on some systems.
· Added "run as superuser" extra options switch, uses "pkexec" from policykit.
· Added rsync child watch function.
· Added rsync process exit status output.
· Fixed behaviour when rsync window is closed not by using the close button.
· Added "contribute" menu item.
· Added workaround for freebsd and mac os X glib child watch problem.
· Fixed scrolling to end on pause.
February 4th, 2010
· Maemo compatibility patch merged with upstream.
· Removed a gtk call added in version 0.9.3 which was the only one needing gtk >= 2.18.
· Added help dialog about the trailing slash on directories.
· Added -i option to import a session file from command-line.
December 1st, 2009
· Fixed file permissions: some scripts were not executable
· Fixed grsync-batch to run on mac os x and other BSD derivated OSes
· Fixed main window position and size reset when closed with window manager's close button
· Added advanced option to disable directory recursion
· Added preferences option to enable the "switch source with destination" button
New main window layout, more compact and pretty; changes include:
· new toolbar
· removed quit button
· introduced more stock buttons
· removed custom icons from buttons
· additional options in a multiline text entry field
· directories moved to "basic options" tab
· notes moved to "extra options" tab
· other little fixes to tooltips, accelerators etc.
· Authors information moved from AUTHORS file to about dialog
· German translation updated (thanks Martin)
· Italian translation had a wrong charset definition
October 5th, 2009
· grsync-batch: added itemize-changes option which was missing in 0.9.1
· Small fix to the pause button showing as "play" instead of "pause" in some occasions
· Catalan translation added (thanks Josep)
· "-s" command line option added, stays open on success
· Gtkbuilder xml file updated for glade 3.6.7
· Fixed bug: when wrong session specified on the command line with "-e", executes default session instead of nothing
· Fixed bug: grsync can't start when compiled against gtk >= 2.16.6
· Now prints an error and exits when unable to correctly load gtkbuilder xml file
· Dutch translation updated (thanks Frank)
· Italian translation updated
· Manpage updated
June 26th, 2009General:
· "itemize-changes" advanced rsync option added.
· some code cleanup.
· added "warning" button which opens the error list.
· made "show error list when finished" preferences option default to false.
· fixed some small memory leaks.
· some cosmetic fixes.
· focus on widgets didn't work before the window loosed focus.
June 11th, 2009
· Converted from glade-2 with code generation to glade-3 with GtkBuilder
· Some deprecated GTK calls have been removed, now grsync requires GTK 2.16
· Due to the use of GtkBuilder and other optimizations and cleanups, many lines of code have been removed
· Found an acceptable way to make rsync window resizable, despite the presence of an expander
· Removed "switch source with destination" button (there is a menu item for the same purpose)
· Added "fast rsync scrolling" preferences switch
· Added extra option "on rsync error only" to limit the execution of the "after" command
· Italian translation updated (the others will need some work because of the move to GtkBuilder)
· "Notes" session field added
· Error dialog is now marked ad "urgent"
· New session dialog remembers last session name
· System menu: moved from applications/network to applications/system
· New bigger icon (Thanks Roberto)
April 14th, 2009
· Fixed regression bug "rsync output always open".
· Fixed crash on import session.
· Made rsync output faster by scrolling to end of text box just every second instead of every line.
December 10th, 2008
· Added Spanish translation.
· Added Czech translation.
· Added Galician translation.
· Little patch to solve the infamous "save session bug".