New in version 1.2.5
August 22nd, 2014
- Fixed an uninitialized variable warning
- Fixed current session type change on new session creation
- Fixed selection of sessions in set
- Removed "switch source with destination" keyboard shortcut
- Fixed pause and stop when running as superuser
- Added Hungarian translation
- Updated French translation
- Updated Czech translation
New in version 1.2.3 (January 18th, 2013)
- Do not allow creation of session names with slashes in them.
- Lintian fixes to man pages and desktop file.
New in version 1.2.1 (January 18th, 2012)
- This version enables session sets (experimental; please report bugs).
- It adds Unity support.
- It fixes saving of the current session when creating a new one.
- It has a little fix to the main window layout for the two "open" buttons, which had some overflown translations.
- It fixes Grsync-batch when paths had spaces in them.
- Global and file progress updates have been optimized.
- It fixes a translation problem on the "slashes" help dialog.
- It has an updated Dutch translation.
New in version 1.1.1 (May 11th, 2010)
- Removed automatic addition of a trailing slash to source and destination directories
- Updated new functionalities of 1.1.0 for Maemo, added configuration backup support + other fixes
- Updated czech translation (thanks Lucas)
- Fixed tags in a french translation message
- Added "Rsync command line" menu item
New in version 1.1.0 (March 29th, 2010)
- "Use tray icon" preferences option added.
- Autogen.sh script upgraded.
- Modified Makefile.am to exclude subversion directories from the tar distribution file, other small fixes.
- Added --protect-args option, on by default, solves the "remote filename with spaces" problem.
- Fixed bug: doesn't save "itemized changes list" option.
- French translation updated (Thanks François).
- Added mime type definition for grsync session files with icon.
- Updated desktop file to open session files with "grsync -i".
- Made some fixes which could make grsync more stable on some systems.
- Added "run as superuser" extra options switch, uses "pkexec" from policykit.
- Added rsync child watch function.
- Added rsync process exit status output.
- Fixed behaviour when rsync window is closed not by using the close button.
- Added "contribute" menu item.
- Added workaround for freebsd and mac os X glib child watch problem.
- Fixed scrolling to end on pause.
New in version 1.0.0 (February 4th, 2010)
- Maemo compatibility patch merged with upstream.
- Removed a gtk call added in version 0.9.3 which was the only one needing gtk >= 2.18.
- Added help dialog about the trailing slash on directories.
- Added -i option to import a session file from command-line.
New in version 0.9.3 (December 1st, 2009)
- Fixed file permissions: some scripts were not executable
- Fixed grsync-batch to run on mac os x and other BSD derivated OSes
- Fixed main window position and size reset when closed with window manager's close button
- Added advanced option to disable directory recursion
- Added preferences option to enable the "switch source with destination" button
- New main window layout, more compact and pretty; changes include:
- new toolbar
- removed quit button
- introduced more stock buttons
- removed custom icons from buttons
- additional options in a multiline text entry field
- directories moved to "basic options" tab
- notes moved to "extra options" tab
- other little fixes to tooltips, accelerators etc.
- Authors information moved from AUTHORS file to about dialog
- German translation updated (thanks Martin)
- Italian translation had a wrong charset definition
New in version 0.9.2 (October 5th, 2009)
- grsync-batch: added itemize-changes option which was missing in 0.9.1
- Small fix to the pause button showing as "play" instead of "pause" in some occasions
- Catalan translation added (thanks Josep)
- "-s" command line option added, stays open on success
- Gtkbuilder xml file updated for glade 3.6.7
- Fixed bug: when wrong session specified on the command line with "-e", executes default session instead of nothing
- Fixed bug: grsync can't start when compiled against gtk >= 2.16.6
- Now prints an error and exits when unable to correctly load gtkbuilder xml file
- Dutch translation updated (thanks Frank)
- Italian translation updated
- Manpage updated
New in version 0.9.1 (June 26th, 2009)
- "itemize-changes" advanced rsync option added.
- some code cleanup.
- Rsync dialog:
- added "warning" button which opens the error list.
- made "show error list when finished" preferences option default to false.
- fixed some small memory leaks.
- some cosmetic fixes.
- Main window:
- focus on widgets didn't work before the window loosed focus.