May 8th, 2013
· This version marks the transition to GTK3. Stability Griffon has improved, options are added to the user preferences and navigation in the Selector Tool files, opening large files is faster, and management themes have been added.
April 24th, 2013
· This release added execution of projects in a script and terminal debugging, generation of HTML documentation for all file types, improved auto-completion, numerous bugfixes, and themes for source view.
April 4th, 2013
· This release added new features and improvements, and also fixed major bugs.
· The MyAdmin interface was improved, French to English and English to French translation functions were added, the ability to directly search the selected text with Google was added, and all taps were made detachable.
· You can now open multiple terminals.
March 22nd, 2013
· This release adds several features and fixes many bugs: the bookmark system, modification of the interface, image viewer, opening an image with Gimp, and the HTML source viewer.
March 5th, 2013
· This version can mount FTP servers, adds Gtksourceview, fixes bugs, adds a bug report window and release tests, adds documentation (in French), provides history mounting of SSH and FTP, and adds early English translations of menus.
February 20th, 2013
· This version adds a Web viewer, a Web source viewer, a todo list, many bugfixes, support for Perl, HTML, CSS, and PHP, and the ability to change the interface.