New in version 1.6.7
February 4th, 2014
- This version adds a system update, updated documentation, changes to the interface, a pack of icons for projects, and bugfixes.
New in version 1.6.6 (January 7th, 2014)
- This version improves the module projects and the module todo list, improves the interface, and fixes bugs and segfaults.
New in version 1.6.5 (December 5th, 2013)
- This release improved Webkit, ToDoList, compilation using SCons, and the installation script.
- The source code was purged of all compiler warnings.
- Many bugs were fixed.
New in version 1.6.4 (November 4th, 2013)
- This version adds a new self complementation and a new interface suitable for small screen systems.
New in version 1.6.3 (October 5th, 2013)
- This release adds the following functions: a download manager for webkit, a new autocompletion function, added documentation, support for the terminal, and the ability to open a file via the command line.
- A segfault has been fixed.
New in version 1.6.2 (September 6th, 2013)
- This release improves the search and bookmarks, and adds a help system for terminals and information on the edited file.
- It also fixes problems with shortcuts.
New in version 1.6.1 (August 6th, 2013)
- An error detection limit line.
- Adding tooltips to the gutter.
- Behavior modification of bookmarks.
- A Google search function.
- Addition of libnotify-dev.
New in version 1.6.0 (July 5th, 2013)
- This version fixes the freez autocomp system and adds new features: editing of the logmemo log/terminal log, improved Web browsing, an improved terminal, and help for Perl and PHP.
New in version 1.5.9 (June 4th, 2013)
New in version 1.5.8 (May 8th, 2013)
- This version marks the transition to GTK3. Stability Griffon has improved, options are added to the user preferences and navigation in the Selector Tool files, opening large files is faster, and management themes have been added.
New in version 1.5.7 (April 24th, 2013)
- This release added execution of projects in a script and terminal debugging, generation of HTML documentation for all file types, improved auto-completion, numerous bugfixes, and themes for source view.
New in version 1.5.6 (April 4th, 2013)
- This release added new features and improvements, and also fixed major bugs.
- The MyAdmin interface was improved, French to English and English to French translation functions were added, the ability to directly search the selected text with Google was added, and all taps were made detachable.
- You can now open multiple terminals.
New in version 1.5.5 (March 22nd, 2013)
- This release adds several features and fixes many bugs: the bookmark system, modification of the interface, image viewer, opening an image with Gimp, and the HTML source viewer.
New in version 1.5.4 (March 5th, 2013)
- This version can mount FTP servers, adds Gtksourceview, fixes bugs, adds a bug report window and release tests, adds documentation (in French), provides history mounting of SSH and FTP, and adds early English translations of menus.
New in version 1.5.3 (February 20th, 2013)
- This version adds a Web viewer, a Web source viewer, a todo list, many bugfixes, support for Perl, HTML, CSS, and PHP, and the ability to change the interface.