New in version 1.6.7
February 4th, 2014
- This version adds a system update, updated documentation, changes to the interface, a pack of icons for projects, and bugfixes.
New in version 1.6.6 (January 7th, 2014)
- This version improves the module projects and the module todo list, improves the interface, and fixes bugs and segfaults.
New in version 1.6.5 (December 5th, 2013)
- This release improved Webkit, ToDoList, compilation using SCons, and the installation script.
- The source code was purged of all compiler warnings.
- Many bugs were fixed.
New in version 1.6.4 (November 4th, 2013)
- This version adds a new self complementation and a new interface suitable for small screen systems.
New in version 1.6.3 (October 5th, 2013)
- This release adds the following functions: a download manager for webkit, a new autocompletion function, added documentation, support for the terminal, and the ability to open a file via the command line.
- A segfault has been fixed.
New in version 1.6.2 (September 6th, 2013)
- This release improves the search and bookmarks, and adds a help system for terminals and information on the edited file.
- It also fixes problems with shortcuts.
New in version 1.6.1 (August 6th, 2013)
- An error detection limit line.
- Adding tooltips to the gutter.
- Behavior modification of bookmarks.
- A Google search function.
- Addition of libnotify-dev.
New in version 1.6.0 (July 5th, 2013)
- This version fixes the freez autocomp system and adds new features: editing of the logmemo log/terminal log, improved Web browsing, an improved terminal, and help for Perl and PHP.
New in version 1.5.9 (June 4th, 2013)