New in version 0.9.9
October 6th, 2011
- This is a big release with tons of changes.
New in version 0.9.8 (April 4th, 2011)
- This release contains tons of great new features and bug fixes. Among the highlights are a revamped documentation system, a totally new Dashboard UI, a new carbon-aggregator daemon, and changing from mod_python to mod_wsgi.
New in version 0.9.7c (January 18th, 2011)
- There was another issue in the graphite 0.9.7b release that has been fixed in 0.9.7c, specifically that the bundling of pytz was done improperly. If you tried to install 0.9.7 or 0.9.7b and got errors about not being able to find the 'pytz' package, upgrading to 0.9.7c will resolve that. If you already had pytz installed then this update will not affect you.
New in version 0.9.7b (January 12th, 2011)
- There was a stupid packaging bug in the first 0.9.7 tarball and RPMs. If you downloaded these packages, chances are they do not work correctly after install so please update to the fixed release, 0.9.7b.
New in version 0.9.7 (January 10th, 2011)
- This release contains tons of community contributions of new features and bug fixes.
New in version 0.9.6 (February 27th, 2010)
- This release contains tons of community contributions of new features and bug fixes. More details are on the wiki.
New in version 0.9.5 (January 5th, 2010)
- Graphite now supports federated storage (for better scalability)
- Carbon was completely rewritten using Twisted (much cleaner, more configurable, and more fault tolerant)
- The installation process now uses distutils (finally!)
- Graphite, Carbon, and Whisper are now three separate packages (for more flexible deployment)
- Graphite's browser UI fully migrated to pure ExtJS 3.0 (cleaner code, less bugs)
- Many many bug fixes as always
New in version 0.9.4 (January 30th, 2009)
- added explicit metric filtering for carbon
- fixed a regression that broke the CarbonLink feature