New in version 3.0.1 GA
January 10th, 2014
- Complete repackaging of the project, new Gradle-based build system, new documentation, new tutorials/examples
- The new optimized binary JMF protocol for Java-to-Java serialization (for use with Java/JavaFX and Android clients)
- Full support for JavaFX clients
- Websocket messaging channels for all client technologies with Tomcat 7, Jetty 8.1 and GlassFish 3.1
- Fast UDP messaging channels for all client and server technologies
- Tide framework support for multiple servers with the new ServerSession API
- ChangeSets for incremental updates on complex object graphs (Flex only)
New in version 3.0.0.RC1 (October 18th, 2013)
- The build of the entire GraniteDS platform is now based on Gradle.
- This release fixes all discovered bugs since the 3.0.0.M3 and should be the last version before the final 3.0.0.GA.
New in version 3.0.0 Milestone 3 (August 21st, 2013)
- JavaFX and Android native support is new in this release, beside the usual bugfixes and improvements.
- The next release will be a 3.0.0.RC1, shortly followed by the final 3.0.0.GA version.
New in version 3.0.0 Milestone 1 (December 5th, 2012)
- Apache Flex(R) 4.8.0 compatibility (see here)
- New messaging transport based on websockets on application servers supporting websockets : Tomcat 7.0.29+, Jetty 8.1+, GlassFish 3.1.2+.
- Improved implementation of the Java client libraries (new remoting API, support for long polling and websocket messaging
- Initial implementation of client libraries for JavaFX 2.2 : data management, client integration with Spring
- Full support for Spring Data JPA, ability to generate AS3 / JavaFX beans for AbstractPersistable, and service proxies for Repositories.
New in version 2.3.2 GA (May 25th, 2012)
- Many bugfixes and improvements are available with this release.
- New features include Hibernate 4.1, JBoss 7, and Jetty 7 support, file deletion/renaming handling in the Eclipse code generation plugin, and bean validation for DTOs.
New in version 2.3.1 GA (February 17th, 2012)
- This release is mainly a bufix release after the 2.3.1.GA, but also features some minor improvements.
New in version 2.3.0 GA (December 13th, 2011)
- This version adds client-side reverse lazy-loading.
- Several bugs were fixed.
New in version 2.3.0 RC1 (October 13th, 2011)
- Many bugfixes and improvements are available with this release, related to data-management, clustering, JMS support, and real-time messaging.
- Support for Hibernate 4, JBoss 7, and Flex 4.5 has been added.
- A new client-side, reverse lazy-loading feature was added, greatly improving serialization performance from the client application to the server.
New in version 2.2.1 GA (June 15th, 2011)
- Fix potential AMF3 exploit
- Gravity support for WebLogic 9.1+ servers
- Make isEntityChanged have visibility into Embedded objects
- Tide: merge result of saving new entity makes the context dirty