December 5th, 2012
· Apache Flex(R) 4.8.0 compatibility (see here)
· New messaging transport based on websockets on application servers supporting websockets : Tomcat 7.0.29+, Jetty 8.1+, GlassFish 3.1.2+.
· Improved implementation of the Java client libraries (new remoting API, support for long polling and websocket messaging
· Initial implementation of client libraries for JavaFX 2.2 : data management, client integration with Spring
· Full support for Spring Data JPA, ability to generate AS3 / JavaFX beans for AbstractPersistable, and service proxies for Repositories.
May 25th, 2012
· Many bugfixes and improvements are available with this release.
· New features include Hibernate 4.1, JBoss 7, and Jetty 7 support, file deletion/renaming handling in the Eclipse code generation plugin, and bean validation for DTOs.
February 17th, 2012
· This release is mainly a bufix release after the 2.3.1.GA, but also features some minor improvements.
December 13th, 2011
· This version adds client-side reverse lazy-loading.
· Several bugs were fixed.
October 13th, 2011
· Many bugfixes and improvements are available with this release, related to data-management, clustering, JMS support, and real-time messaging.
· Support for Hibernate 4, JBoss 7, and Flex 4.5 has been added.
· A new client-side, reverse lazy-loading feature was added, greatly improving serialization performance from the client application to the server.
June 15th, 2011
· Fix potential AMF3 exploit
· Gravity support for WebLogic 9.1+ servers
· Make isEntityChanged have visibility into Embedded objects
· Tide: merge result of saving new entity makes the context dirty
April 1st, 2011
· Minor bugs were fixed regarding Tide, GlassFish v3.1, and CDI/Weld issues.
September 16th, 2010
· This release is mainly a minor bugfix release after the RC1, and should be the last release before the final GA version.
March 10th, 2010Bug:
· [GDS-616] - Tide [Managed] beans not being correctly managed
· [GDS-617] - ArgumentError: Error #2173: Unable to read object in stream. The class com.asm.model.Lot does not implement flash.utils.IExternalizable but is aliased to an externalizable class.
· [GDS-618] - no class imports in as3 code generation
· [GDS-621] - Tide: TideServiceOCntext Could not merge entity after being modified
· [GDS-625] - Gas3 generator: Unable to use custom bean or beanBase templates for ant tasks in pom.xml
· [GDS-626] - Support for Spring Security 3.0
· [GDS-627] - Tide calls event observers in the wrong order (Should order by subcontext)
· [GDS-628] - Remove meta_hasMany from builder entity templates
· [GDS-632] - mergeExternal fails for Maps
· [GDS-634] - Flex fields generated public AND with getter/setter
· [GDS-636] - Wrong import in remoteBase.gsp template
· [GDS-638] - Tide: incorrect dirty check with enums
· [GDS-639] - Use of "hibernate-collection-metadata" in granite-config may trigger NPE
· [GDS-431] - Maven install.to.repo and deploy.GDS to include sources file.
· [GDS-623] - Tide: add DefaultSecureServiceInitializer
· [GDS-633] - Complete simplified configuration for tide-enabling components
· [GDS-619] - "Component not found" error message should have more details
· [GDS-622] - add CDI customer TidePersistenceManager injection
· [GDS-635] - Support for JBoss 6 M2
· [GDS-595] - Upgrade examples to Seam 2.2.0
May 20th, 2009
· A major update and repackaging of GraniteDS technologies.
April 6th, 2009
· A major update and repackaging of GraniteDS technologies. All core sources, built libraries and examples are now bundled into one single archive zip. Tools (code generator and web compiler) are in separated packages, with sources.
March 18th, 2009
· This is a major update.
· Bugs were fixed.
· All GraniteDS technologies were repackaged.
February 2nd, 2009Bug fixed:
· [GDS-275] - Tide: simple arrays are not merged
· [GDS-294] - Gas3 generates unecessary empty methods when a class implements an interface but the implementation of this interface is in a parent class.
· [GDS-295] - interfaceBase.gsp doesn't correctly print the AS3 package name for Interfaces
· [GDS-301] - Tide: conversationPropagation header not reset correctly after first remote call
November 27th, 2008
· The Jetty/Continuation implementation of Gravity was broken, while Tomcat/CometProcessor didn't scale well on heavy load.
· A new experimental feature has been added: Producer/Consumer should now automatically reconnect (and resubscribe) when the webapp is reloaded.
· Tide is now compatible with Seam 2.1.
· Additionally, there is new experimental Tide integration with plain EJB and Spring.
· A GlassFish security service and TopLink persistence support were added.
October 8th, 2008
· Granite Eclipse Builder is a new Eclipse plugin that automatically runs Gas3 (the GDS ActionScript3 code generator) whenever you create or modify a Java source file.
· Tide provides a full alternative for the Cairngorm + Flex Data Management Service stack (entity caching, collection paging, and transparent lazy loading).
· MXML Web Compiler may be deployed in your servlet container, and it will build your MXML and ActionScript3 source code on the fly.