June 3rd, 2013
· This version adds small fixes to DTLS client hello verify handling, packet overhead size calculation, and a workaround for an issue with implementations which negotiate ECC under SSL 3.0.
March 23rd, 2013
· This version adds new features and fixes bugs in the current stable branch.
· It adds support for the Android system and optimizes certificate handling.
March 2nd, 2013
· This is bugfix release in the current stable branch.
January 3rd, 2013
· This is a bugfix release on the current stable branch.
November 26th, 2012
· This version adds support for UCS-2 encoded DNs, improvements to smart card key generation, and a few bugfixes.
November 12th, 2012
· This version includes initial support for the DTLS-SRTP protocol, updates related to the new DANE library, and several simplifications to the existing API.
October 13th, 2012
· This version adds support for the DANE (DNSSEC) certificate verification protocol and the certificate status request extension.
September 27th, 2012
· This version includes feature updates, notably support for the DTLS heartbeat message, and bugfixes in the current stable branch.
August 9th, 2011
· This is a bugfix release that backports features from the new stable branch.
· The PKCS #11 back-end was replaced by p11-kit.
· There are compatibility fixes with libgcrypt 1.5.0, better handling of incomplete writes with writev(), strict verification of the order of certificate lists, and fixes in certificate request generation.