August 24th, 2012
· New imports and exports concern contacts (VCF), a new accounting frame ("jes EÜR"), and a new import format for banking data (German Volksbank online banking).
· Asset management has been improved, and there is now a list of past transactions (previously there was only a list of past bookkeeping entries).
· The document scan now evaluates barcodes.
· Writing and receiving invoices has been improved: with improved LibreOffice support, a selection of number of copies to print, and a “paid in cash“ option.
· The new assistant for incoming transactions allows you to easily book and balance incoming invoices.
January 31st, 2011Refactorings:
· remove getContactForListID (use comboviewer)
· taxoffice: use comboviewer, not redundant stringlist
· states: use comboviewer, not redundant stringlist
· Tax window: Wider select boxes
· Changing the accounting chart is only permanently saved after clicking the save button in the settings window for the second time
· Istbesteuerung was not possible w/SKR04
· Nullpointerex when importing from Bank account and only 0% VAT configured
· dont allow to delete new VAT
· cancel transaction and reopen create new transacion may result in wrong transaction type (Quittung->Lieferschein, Lieferschein->Quittung, Eingangsbeleg->Lieferschein)
· Receipt always produces /0 number on document
· edit-window change sort order does not work correctly for last two columns
· no query to close editDetails when value ist still 0
· deleting transactions from edit: entries reapear when window re-opened, vanish only after restart
· don't show "new account" in editDetails nor edit window
· Monthly evaluation of accounts reported inverted amounts (-11000 instead of +11000)
· account definition showed only parts of the ID of an account if >100
· when importing entries, new account is selected, though not available in combo
· Spread sheet report accounts list debit/credit swap, T-Accounts debit/credit on wrong sides
· after new install: can't switch to SKR04, then gnucash business without exception
· can not switch to SKR04 and istbesteuerung at the same time
· change order debit credit in sheet 3 spreadsheet
· No VAT bookings in gnucash acct frame
· customer:additional not replaced
· default select gnucash accounting chart for non-german installs
· resort: debit, credit in accounting table
· resort: debit, credit in accounting detail entry window
· have CSV export for Datev Kanzlei-Rechnungswesen
· have a icon/logo
· support portablegit
· Be able to sort import queue by the columns
· hibiscus XML import
· Gnucash Business Accounting Frame
· RPM, DEB linux installer packages
July 29th, 2010Refactorings:
· zip file to contain files in subfolder gnuaccounting, not root dir
· upgraded to SWF/Jface 3.6
· upgraded to NOA 2.2.3
· SF bug 3015191 Gnuaccounting now works with OpenOffice.org 3.2!
· bug 2985339 Gnuaccounting template designer now works!
· finish button should only be possible at the end of transaction creation
· "new product" now has a valid VAT
· accept , as decimal point in price (custom e.g. in german locale)
· 2734449 Widgets in contact window now usable also if opened via transaction wizard
· portable version can now use relative directories, specify openoffice directory and has a .bat file on its own
· Easier transaction creation: new item now selects first product instead of "please select"=>no need to validate article selection any more
· possibility to discard transactions e.g. if created (and cancelled) with wrong transaction type
· usability improvement for drop targets (button like behaviour: drag requirement removed with selected table rows drop targets now clickable)
· rudimentary window to close cash accounts
· manual has been translated from german to english
· Support import of split entries from moneyplex XML
May 30th, 2010
· New contact type member, rudimentary user management, first release with a manual (currently only german), corrected rounding errors:e.g. qty 100000.938 previously became 100000.9375
April 9th, 2010
· Again many bugfixes, among others the x64 linux works again out of the box, fixed the osCommerce integration
February 14th, 2010
· Again some bugfixes, ordering accounting entries and monthly account balances are now possible, sent and processed invoices can now be accessed via documentsWindow, experimental osCommerce support and very experimental MacOS support (so far without printing).
January 4th, 2010
· Easier bookkeeping (a standard template)
· Rudimentary barcode reader/writer support and tons and tons of bug-fixes
December 16th, 2009
· Text: Gnuaccounting 0.7.2 now features a Windows (r)(tm) installer and completed it's migration to Hibernate, re-introducing application portability and MySQL support and introducing support for all other Hibernate databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2, Informix, Interbase etc.). New transaction types are now available (receipt and shipping ticket) and integration with ICAL-compatible groupwares like Kolab, Lotus Notes and Microsoft (r) Exchange (tm) has been added. The build system migrated from Automake to Ant.
May 25th, 2009
· Moving to hibernate to speed up development and allow more databases.
· Hibernation 50% complete (all noncritical tables have been migrated)
· Many minor bugfixes
March 30th, 2009
· Possibility to delete documents
· Include file for 64 bit Linux compatibility.
· Importing entries now requires just the selection of a vat rate, not if it is received or spent
· Corrected Net/gross value mix-ups in entryDetailWindow
· HBCI fixes: balancing did not work at all and nothing worked in Windows
· Import dupes were not properly avoided
· Click on drop target warns but does not allow refocus on windows
· Couldn't leave field bank name when clicked in settings
· German translation
January 25th, 2009
· HBCI be able to process transactions w/o "name2" attribute (counterpart bank account, empty e.g. for annual interest rates)
· Linux version gnuaccounting.sh no execute bit and does not run?
· entry details window shows new contact instead of first customer when reference selected
· documents window: can now add empty documents w/o scan or import
· documents window: can now change subjects and values
· documents window: document date is now a dateeditor
· refactoring: timecelleditor is now called datecelleditor
· added manual hsqldb defrag option as Main windows File|Save
January 9th, 2009
· This release features rudimentary document management (document scanning and importing), rudimentary net income determination report, OBDX improvements, a Quick Start tutorial and again tons of bug fixes...
December 28th, 2008
· removed unused win64 compat
· accountingwizard drag and drop to delete, more and book
· accounting list drag and drop to delete
· OBDX import
· multi-VAT-compliance: invoices with more than one VAT rate can now not only be created but also booked
· queue support: e.g. in import wizard, the user can now select and drag&drop n entries to a "queue", "book" directly, ask for "more" details and "delete" entry
· detailed transaction queue: The user can now select n VAT rates (which create according split-bookings) and e.g. a supplier a incoming invoice relates to
· fixed XML export: entries (e.g. product descriptions) with single quotes could break XML
· fixed database insert: entries (e.g. product descriptions) with single quotes could break XML
· fixed linux64 compatibily: bash file gnuaccounting.sh should now start correctly
· removed balancewindow in favor of the new entrydetailswindow
· when adding products, entries in list got duplicated
· fixed error in product window after adding taxes w/o assignment to accounts
· numbers&formats window now by default (when the display is shown) select an existing type
· contacts-, products-, taxes-, asset-window to support scrollbars
· adding VATs, contacts, products, accounts, assets does not work after deleting a VAT, contact, product, account respectively asset or already having added a VAT, contact, product, account respectively asset
· account definition now allows addition of accounts
· period definition for export is now fixed: one day in advance of the last entry
· period definition should always be reset before checking for existing entries, otherwise it would always show invalid period if one time a invalid period was selected
· don't allow invalid dates (start date after end date) in period selection
· preselect previous month in VAT export
· warn if entries are discarded in entry add
· prevent incomplete entries from being booked
· tell the user why invoices can't be mailed if e.g. no customer email address defined
· price must be rounded to max available precision (5?) - e.g. 12.3 creates rounding errors
· possibility to correctly book multi-VAT invoices
· move add entry button from import queue to entry edit window
· attempt openoffice.org path autodetection in default installation folders
· Possibility to execute HBCI payment in detailed entry booking
November 16th, 2008
· Add support for OpenOffice.org 3.x and 64-bit Linux
October 11th, 2008
· Files were missing in 0.6.3 release.
October 11th, 2008
· This release adds many small fixes and database updates.
· As installed Firefoxes can now be used, the binary has shrunk in size, with rudimentary GPG signing functionality and improved data importation (duplicate importations are now automatically avoided).
September 8th, 2008
· Transaction type, MySQL corrections, and other bugfixes.
· Moved to SWT 3.4. Better shell scripts, including a configure script and support for HBCI for outgoing invoices and credit memos.