New in version 3.5.0 Beta 2
January 29th, 2014
- This release includes a new, changelog-based version of the geo-replication module.
New in version 3.5.0 Beta 1 (January 17th, 2014)
- This version includes file snapshot, quota scalability, brick failure detection, on-wire compression and decompression, and disk encryption.
New in version 3.4.2 (January 7th, 2014)
- This version primarily contains bugfixes.
- It also contains libgfapi support for integrating with NFS Ganesha.
New in version 3.3 Beta 2 (August 30th, 2011)
- This version added unified file and object storage, which allows users to access the same data store from a POSIX-style mounted share as well as an S3 or Swift-style, RESTful API-based object store.
- It also added HDFS compatibility for Hadoop, allowing Hadoop users and developers to use GlusterFS for scale-out storage.
New in version 3.2.3 (August 30th, 2011)
- This version fixed errors caused by a GFID mismatch during distributed rename, high CPU usage when Directory Quota is enabled, problems with symlinks during rebalance, and application hanging over glisters mount.
New in version 3.2.1 (June 14th, 2011)
- This is a maintenance release that enhances performances and fixes some bugs.
- It fixes an issue with creating and sharing of volumes with both RDMA and TCP/IP transport type.
- It fixes an issue with NFS file creation with Mac clients.
- It fixes an issue with invalid arguments while removing a file.
- There are many other fixes and performance enhancements.