New in version 2.4.0
August 24th, 2013
- Main changes are focused on the "preferences window" (I hope it's more clean and clear now).
- Some bugs have been fixed around the preferences xml files - so you might need to recreate some of your existent configurations.
New in version 2.3.0 (July 26th, 2013)
- Reduced memory usage
- Fixed “Stop” action to stop the monitor updating
- Fixed column selections switching preferences
- Minor changes
New in version 2.2.0 (January 3rd, 2013)
- Added new column TID (Task ID)
- Improved performance
- Updated online documentation
- New way to add Preference using dialogs
- Fixed bugs about Preferences editing
- Fixed bug about main window savings
- Fixed bug about autoscroll clicking
New in version 2.1.0 (November 3rd, 2012)
- Copy preference
- Tool tips on the Preference Dialog
- Error messages displayed
- Other minor bugs
New in version 2.0 (May 15th, 2012)
- Filemonitor 2.0 is a particularly important release as it lets you monitor your remote systems now. The only thing you have to do is to run “remote-lsof” on the machine you want to monitor and configuring Filemonitor with a “Preference” pointing to the remote machine. Please read documentation for more info about setting up remote configuration.
New in version 1.8.0 (January 19th, 2012)
- The main feature of this new release is the âFilterâ that replaces the old âSearchâ functionality.
- Now it is possible to display rows that have a specific text value (or part of it) in one or more of their columns.
- Another change in this release is the improvement of performance and a better response of the application when is running.
New in version 1.7.0 (January 8th, 2012)
- One of the main additions to this release is the multi-preference feature. So you can have different configuration for Filemonitor and switch them on as you prefer.
- Other interesting features are the possibility to check a directory recursively and check a path on an external device or process associated with single file.
New in version 1.6.1 (December 5th, 2011)
- Fixed “show/hide columns” bug and added tooltips to the table’s rows.