New in version 0.25
February 18th, 2013
- Improvements have been made for the graphics.
- Sound is now available on Android.
- There are various improvements to the UI, and bugfixes.
- This version also adds a port for AROS, and re-adds support for Mega-Lo-Mania graphics.
New in version 0.21 (November 21st, 2011)
- A crash was fixed which sometimes occurred when starting to play an island.
- The Linux makefile was fixed for GCC 4.6 (Ubuntu Oneiric).
- The game window is now centered when run in windowed mode.
New in version 0.20 (November 1st, 2011)
- The game can now run in resolutions lower than 640x512.
- The UI was also redesigned to be more suitable for typical PC resolutions (e.g., 640x480 rather than 640x512; 1280x960 rather than 1280x1024).
- The graphics scaling algorithm was improved to give better quality results.
New in version 0.19 (October 18th, 2011)
- FIXED make clean on makefile was failing if executable file wasn't present.
- FIXED Need gigalomania.vcxproj.filters for Visual Studio 2010.
- ADDED Linux Ubuntu/Debian binaries now available for i386, x64 and lpia.
- UPDATED Linux version now stores save games and log file in user's home directory (in $HOME/.gigalomania/).
- UPDATED Linux version now looks in /usr/share/ for game files, if not located in the program folder.
- UPDATED Linux now supports make install, which installs the game properly, including adding a menu shortcut. Also supports make uninstall.
- UPDATED Source archive now includes debian/ folder.
- UPDATED Now using pre-compiled headers for Windows source.
- UPDATED Don't print debug sector info to stdout (unless compiled in debug mode).