New in version 0.9.2
December 3rd, 2014
- New grid tool for the Sample Editor – cutting and chopping samples as never seen before;
- load samples via drag and drop;
- fix compilation issues on some Linux distros;
- many internal optimizations and bugs fixed.
New in version 0.8.3 (February 14th, 2014)
- Experimental MIDI timing output with MTC and MIDI clock;
- New pitch operators x2 and /2;
- Many nasty bugs fixed and other minor improvements done.
New in version 0.8.2 (January 14th, 2014)
- Pitch control exposed via MIDI;
- New tools in Sample Editor (linear fade in/out, smooth edges);
- Enhanced VST MIDI event support;
- Tons of bugs fixed and internal improvements.
New in version 0.8.1 (December 10th, 2013)
- This version provides a new high quality pitch control based on libsamplerate, plus new "spread sample to bar" and "spread sample to song" functions.
New in version 0.7.3 (September 17th, 2013)
- This version features an experimental 64-bit version for Linux, many improvements in the Piano Roll tool, a massive internal cleanup, fixes for many bugs, and minor improvements.
New in version 0.7.2 (July 28th, 2013)
- initial MIDI output support on multiple channels (1-16);
- a complete rewrite of the VST GUI part on OS X: better design, more stability, less/no crashes;
- many improvements on the internal MIDI routing;
- usual bugfixing and cleanups.
New in version 0.7.1 (June 28th, 2013)
- This version features initial Jack Transport support, lots of improvements for the Piano Roll Editor and MIDI output, and many bugfixes.
New in version 0.7.0 (June 6th, 2013)
- This version celebrates the beginning of MIDI output development, including VSTi (instrument) support and a new Piano Roll widget.
New in version 0.6.4 (May 9th, 2013)
- This version features lots of fixes, the resolution of many memory leaks, stability improvements, enhanced project portability, and useful internal cleanups.