New in version 3.5
November 7th, 2013
- OpenSSL has been updated to version 0.9.8y.
- DTrace hooks have been enabled by default in the GENERIC kernel.
- DTrace has been updated to version 1.9.0.
- Sendmail has been updated to version 8.14.7.
- OpenSSH has been updated to version 6.2p2.
- Gnome 2.32 has been replace by Mate 1.6.
- Xfce 4.10 is now part of Desktop choice.
- GhostBSD BSM theme with custom Faenza icon.
- Mate, Xfce and LXDE contain a more uniform set of software.
- Gimp is now install by default.
- Shotwell is now install by default.
- Libre Office has been change for Apache Open Office 4.
- The installer GBI as been updated to 1.3.
New in version 3.5 RC3 (October 26th, 2013)
New in version 3.5 RC2 (October 14th, 2013)
- FreeBSD 9.2 RC4 to FreeBSD 9.2 REALEASE.
- i386 Openbox Menu has been fix.
- Installer "Customize Partitionnig" option windows title has been change.
New in version 3.5 RC1 (September 23rd, 2013)
- FreeBSD RC3 to RC4.
- Installer progress black window fixed
- Bxpkg Package Manager "fail to start due to some GTK+ issue" is fixed
- Mate BSM theme is Fixed
- New GDM login theme
New in version 3.5 Beta 3 (September 16th, 2013)
- FreeBSD RC2 to RC3.
- Removed Caja in Xfce and Lxde.
- Replaced Atril by ePDFViewer
- Mate and Openbox images
New in version 3.0 (March 11th, 2013)
- Support Openbox window manager.
- Installer Improvements with more installing option.
- Improvements of the auto configuration wireless networking script.
- Auto configuration of Xorg.
- Nvidia drivers ready.
- 3D acceleration is supported on some Intel graphics cards.
- Numerous bug-fixes to GhostBSD related utilities.
- Downside Openbox and Lxde AMD64 ISO only fit on DVD, Due to an overload of Drivers added.
- And much more!