New in version 2.5.0
March 25th, 2015
- added option to embed Octave and Python interpreters;
- extended "Field" functions with gradient; extended string and list handling functions;
- new resolution and postprocessing functions (RenameFile, While, ...);
- extended EigenSolve with eigenvalue filter and high order polynomial EV problems;
- small bug fixes.
New in version 2.4.4 (December 29th, 2014)
- Better stability
- Updated onelab API version and inline parameter definitions
- Fixed UpdateConstraint in harmonic case
- Improve performance of multi-harmonic assembly
- Fixed memory leak in parallel MPI version
- Improved EigenSolve (quadratic EVP with SLEPC, EVP on real matrices)
- New CosineTransform, MPI_Printf, SendMergeFileRequest parser commands
- Small improvements and bug fixes
New in version 2.4.3 (February 8th, 2014)
- New mandatory 'Name' attribute to define onelab variables in DefineConstant & co; minor bug fixes.
New in version 2.4.2 (October 11th, 2013)
- Fixed function arguments in nested expressions; minor improvements.
New in version 2.4.0 (July 10th, 2013)
- This version introduces new two-step Init constraints, faster network computations, an improved Update operation, Unicode support, and various small improvements and bugfixes.
New in version 2.3.1 (May 13th, 2013)
- This version updates ONELAB and fixes various bugs.
New in version 2.3.0 (March 9th, 2013)
- This version introduces a new build system based on cmake, a new family of Field functions to use data imported from Gmsh, and improved list handling capabilities.
New in version 2.2.1 (July 16th, 2012)
- This version contains small improvements and bugfixes.
New in version 2.1.0 (October 25th, 2010)
- This version adds support for parallel resolution using PETSc solvers, Gmsh2 output format, and experimental SLEPc-based eigensolvers.
New in version 2.0.0 (March 15th, 2010)
- general code cleanup (separated interface from legacy
- code; removed various undocumented, unstable and otherwise
- experimental features; moved to C++); updated input file formats;
- default solvers are now based on PETSc; small bug fixes (binary .res
- read, Newmark -restart).