New in version 10.0
September 21st, 2013
- This version brings structured grid coverage readers to allow raster data sources that publish composite data products.
- Efficient support for multiple coverages in GridCoverageReader provides ad-hoc access to raster formats that publish more that one data product.
- The transform module has graduated to supported status, providing a seamless way to rename, retype, and hide SimpleFeatureSource attributes, as well as create new ones based on OGC Expression.
- Additional OGC modules for the WCS 2.0 and WCS 2.0 EO models, as well as the addition of XML parsers and encoders.
New in version 9.4 (July 30th, 2013)
- This version fixed problems where joining more than two tables resulted in mismatching attributes, virtual table metadata did not work for column aliases, additional headers needed correction, and the GeoJSON module could not parse geojson objects with null geometries.
- It also added support for graphics-margin vendor options for graphic fills, removed proprietary com.sun package classes, and upgraded jaitools to 1.3.1.
New in version 8.6 (January 24th, 2013)
- This version features several fixes in the WFS client, making it work against TinyOWS and the ArcGIS WFS server, and improvements in the usage of filter fuctions from SLD (some functions did not properly convert their arguments from string to numeric).
- Some tiling artifacts when rendering oversampled grid coverages were removed.
- FIDFilter objects in map rendering are now faster.
New in version 2.6 Milestone 1 (March 13th, 2009)
- [GEOT-2107] - Remove old filters/expressions usage from xml-xsd
- [GEOT-2116] - Remove old filter usage from the validation module
- [GEOT-2091] - Trunk build broken by geoapi-2.2-SNAPSHOT
- [GEOT-2096] - net.opengis.ows10.DomainType.getValue() has wrong multiplicity.
- [GEOT-2097] - XSAnyURIBinding bound to java.net.URI causes parsing problems, it should be bound to java.lang.String
- [GEOT-2098] - net.opengis.wfs.FeatureTypeType.getOtherSRS() has wrong multiplicity
- [GEOT-2266] - CRS.toSRS doesn't work if the WKT or HSQL factory.
- [GEOT-2272] - V1.0.0 Commit sometimes fails to resolve schema when encoding xml commit
- [GEOT-2075] - Allow Square Bracket in search condition
- [GEOT-2109] - JDBCFeatureSourceTest cannot work with DB2 Spatial Extender
- [GEOT-2224] - JDBCFeatureReader should ensure CRS is set for geometries returned
- [GEOT-2226] - Improve spatial filter performance with Prepared Geometries
- [GEOT-2273] - ability to not turn on/off feature bounds in encoded features
- [GEOT-2275] - Support FeatureType in FeatureTypeCache
- New Feature:
- [GEOT-2080] - Allow bindings to declare their contents should not be parsed further
- [GEOT-2129] - Allow third party objects to perform custom encoding in selected places
- [GEOT-2132] - WPSCapabilitiesType missing the xml:lang attribute
- [GEOT-2133] - Validating WPS caps responses using Parser fails
- [GEOT-2136] - Some WPS model objects are missing the xml:lang attribute
- [GEOT-2138] - WPSCapabilites.version does not get encoded
- [GEOT-2141] - WPS ProcessDescription.processVersion does not get encoded
- [GEOT-2281] - Reserve Areas of the Screen from the Labelling process
- [GEOT-2067] - Make sure it's possible to compute bounds out of a view
- [GEOT-2268] - Change TXT by ECQL
New in version 2.5.3 (February 4th, 2009)
- Labeling improvements
- Support for hatched fills
- JDBC-NG improvements to DB2,Oracle and H2
- TIF and TWF support added to GeoTIFF plug-in
- Support for EHDR added to imageio-ext plug-in
New in version 2.5.0 (October 8th, 2008)
- This marks the first stable release of a number of exciting developments and features of the 2.5.x series including a new feature model based on GeoAPI, Java 5, support for units based on JSR-275, and much more.
New in version 2.4.4 (August 27th, 2008)
- This is a bug fix release, with just a single critical bug fix for a bug that was introduced along with 2.4.3.
- If you're depending on point rendering and are using 2.4.3, you're warmly encouraged to upgrade to 2.4.4
- The 2.4.3 release has been removed from the sourceforge downloads and should not be any more accessible. The release highlights from 2.4.3 contained:
- Support for paged feature extraction out of PostGIS data store and generic capabilities API to check wheter a datastore supports it (along with sorting)
- Postgis data store is now using prepared statements for all writes (but still not for read queries)
- quite a few concurrency issues fixed
- a good mix of fixes on XML and coverages as well