GeoServer 1.6.5 / 1.7.0 RC4 / 2.1 RC5 - Changelog
What's new in GeoServer 2.0.0 RC2:October 16th, 2009
- This release primarily fixes critical bugs found in RC1, and also has a number of documentation improvements.
- The notable new feature is the new security GUI extension module, which allows editing of security configuration files through the Web administration tool.
What's new in GeoServer 2.0.0 Beta 1:June 4th, 2009
- Development has focused mainly around the new Wicket based user interface and catalog persistence, closing a wopping 101 issues in our bug tracker, among improvements and bug fixes. The new UI is getting very close to its final appearance and the configuration subsystem has beenundergoing more testing.
What's new in GeoServer 1.7.0 RC4:October 15th, 2008
- This release candidate contains some key bugfixes that get it closer to an official 1.7.0 release.
- Also included are some improvements that address some WFS memory leaking issues.
What's new in GeoServer 1.7.0 RC3:September 24th, 2008
- Among others, this release fixes two pernicious bugs that caused FeatureTypes and coverages to disappear in certain circumstances.
- In total, there are 19 bugfixes since RC2.
What's new in GeoServer 1.6.5:September 17th, 2008
- This is likely to be the last release of the 1.6.x branch, as development moves towards a stable version of 1.7.x.
- Nevertheless, this is an important release, as it features 65 bugfixes and improvements.
- It has been translated into Dutch.
- It also has WMS point layers rendering correctly again, fixes regarding using the Google Maps projection, and improvements to the Map Preview area of the admin console.