New in version 1.5.17
August 6th, 2015
- Add/remove your own images to a list to choose from when you generate
- Option to use the existing book cover as an embedded image
- Control which metadata to display and where it is located on the cover
- Option to swap author name for users who store it in Calibre as LN, FN
- Fine tune many aspects of cover appearance such as fonts, borders, colors and margins
- Save your customised settings under a name to quickly recall multiple different appearances
- Export your settings for sharing and import settings from other users
- Option to use an image as a background rather than a content item
- Option to add custom text to a cover, using Calibre's template language to place your choice of additional data on the cover
- Option to auto-size text to fit on a single line for long text
New in version 1.5.14 (January 24th, 2014)
- Fix for the user typing \n or or or as part of the author to control split across multiple lines.
New in version 1.5.11 (March 27th, 2013)
- Fix bug of import saved cover settings not working
New in version 1.5.8 (December 10th, 2012)
- Automatically "correct" any corrupted json files when users upgrade to this version.
- Check for corruption every time Generate Cover is opened. If found, show error dialog and autofix.
- Prevent plugin being used in Device View or on Device View context menu.
New in version 1.5.6 (November 8th, 2012)
- Add support for calibre 0.9.5 which changed how Fonts are loaded.