September 25th, 2012
· Bug fix release
September 16th, 2010
· Refactored tests.
· Limited internal refactoring.
· Fixed bug 498042, GearmanClient incorrectly assumes that job handle returned by job server is globally unique. This can result in unknown job errors and other problems when a client connects to more than one job server.
· Fixed bug 501194, when a session is closed, client does not remove sessions' jobs from internal structures. Results in getNumberOfActiveJobs returning incorrect values.
· Fixed bug 511489, checking the status of a failed job incorrectly returns true.
· Fixed bug 513180, client (and worker) leak file descriptors at shutdown.
· Fixed bug 514014, Client can crash with an NPE if job sends back a status or result in which the numerator or denominator values are non-numeric.
· Fixed bug 516195, more effective means of randomly picking a job server.
· Fixed bug 602230, submit background job can hang if attempt to read or write over NIO connection results in IOException.
· Fixed bug 615700, handle function exceptions with no message.