July 28th, 2012
· A new model of gamma nuclear interactions using the Bertini cascade was added.
· The Bertini model for pi-, K-, and Sigma- for nuclear capture at rest was introduced, along with the WentzelVI model for multiple scattering of e+ and e- above 100 MeV in all physics lists for HEP applications.
· Shen and Ion/proton cross-sections for ions are used.
· The cross-section for light ions including deuteron was improved.
· The INCL cascade model can now handle heavy-ion collisions.
· A new electro-nuclear interaction model has been added.
· A combination of FTF and Precompound models is used for anti-proton and anti-Sigma+.
· There were other enhancements and bugfixes
May 1st, 2012
· This version adds assorted bugfixes and enhancements.
August 31st, 2011
· The CMake system for installation has been now extended to cover all features.
· A new "Base-material" approach allows sharing internal tables between similar materials.
· Reviewed and updated body tissue compositions according to ICRU Report 46 (1992).
· Most data is updated to ENDF/B-VII.
· Data has been added for Zinc and Tantalum.
· Anti-triton has been added to anti-barions.
· A new Bremsstrahlung model based on Penelope v2008 has been added.
· GCC 4.6 issues have been fixed.
January 4th, 2011
· Lots of enhancements and bugfixes.
December 23rd, 2008
· This release adds many new physical models.
· It updates CLHEP support.