New in version 4.9.6 Beta 1
July 28th, 2012
- A new model of gamma nuclear interactions using the Bertini cascade was added.
- The Bertini model for pi-, K-, and Sigma- for nuclear capture at rest was introduced, along with the WentzelVI model for multiple scattering of e+ and e- above 100 MeV in all physics lists for HEP applications.
- Shen and Ion/proton cross-sections for ions are used.
- The cross-section for light ions including deuteron was improved.
- The INCL cascade model can now handle heavy-ion collisions.
- A new electro-nuclear interaction model has been added.
- A combination of FTF and Precompound models is used for anti-proton and anti-Sigma+.
- There were other enhancements and bugfixes
New in version 4.9.5.p01 (May 1st, 2012)
- This version adds assorted bugfixes and enhancements.
New in version 4.9.5 Beta (August 31st, 2011)
- The CMake system for installation has been now extended to cover all features.
- A new "Base-material" approach allows sharing internal tables between similar materials.
- Reviewed and updated body tissue compositions according to ICRU Report 46 (1992).
- Most data is updated to ENDF/B-VII.
- Data has been added for Zinc and Tantalum.
- Anti-triton has been added to anti-barions.
- A new Bremsstrahlung model based on Penelope v2008 has been added.
- GCC 4.6 issues have been fixed.
New in version 4.9.4 (January 4th, 2011)
- Lots of enhancements and bugfixes.
New in version 4.9.2 (December 23rd, 2008)
- This release adds many new physical models.
- It updates CLHEP support.