New in version 1.9.5
May 3rd, 2011
- There was a regression in the 1.9.4 release so it has had to be rescinded. Gant 1.9.5 is what the earlier release should have been.
New in version 1.9.3 (June 26th, 2010)
- Be Groovy 1.7.3 conformant and use Gant 1.9.3.
New in version 1.9.2 (June 2nd, 2010)
- 1.9.2 was released so as to provide a new Gant for inclusion in Grails 1.3.0
New in version 1.8.0 (October 5th, 2009)
- This version of Gant has some bug fixes but mostly the change is the introduction of pre- and post-target hooks to allow more flexibility in target usage.
New in version 1.5.0 (December 12th, 2008)
- This release brings many big changes (e.g. a change in the way symbols are looked up so as to integrate Ant and Gant aspects more) and a lot of smaller changes and bug fixes.