New in version 2.9.4
February 11th, 2014
- This is a bugfix release for the 2.9 series.
New in version 2.9.2 (January 10th, 2014)
- Fixed Luxi daemon socket permissions after master-failover
- Improve IP version detection code directly checking for colons rather than passing the family from the cluster object
- Fix NODE/NODE_RES locking in LUInstanceCreate by not acquiring NODE_RES locks opportunistically anymore (Issue 622)
- Allow link local IPv6 gateways (Issue 624)
- Fix error printing (Issue 616)
- Fix a bug in InstanceSetParams concerning names: in case no name is passed in disk modifications, keep the old one. If name=none then set disk name to None.
- Update build_chroot script to work with the latest hackage packages
- Add a packet number limit to "fping" in master-ip-setup (Issue 630)
- Fix evacuation out of drained node (Issue 615)
- Add default file_driver if missing (Issue 571)
- Fix job error message after unclean master shutdown (Issue 618)
- Lock group(s) when creating instances (Issue 621)
- SetDiskID() before accepting an instance (Issue 633)
- Allow the ext template disks to receive arbitrary parameters, both at creation time and while being modified
- Xen handle domain shutdown (future proofing cherry-pick)
- Refactor reading live data in htools (future proofing cherry-pick)
New in version 2.7.1 (July 26th, 2013)
- This is a bugfix release.
New in version 2.7.0 (July 5th, 2013)
- This is a feature release.
New in version 2.6.1 (October 17th, 2012)
New in version 2.3.1 (December 27th, 2010)
- For impexpd, OpenSSL compression is disable in socat if possible.
- The unittest coverage report was changed to exclude test scripts.
- A script to check version format was added.
New in version 2.2.0 (October 5th, 2010)
- Many bugfixes and documentation updates.
- Extended RAPI.
- Additional OS parameters are supported.
- Instance import/export has been switched from SSH to SSL.
- The internal RPC mechanism between Ganeti nodes has changed from using a home-grown HTTP library (based on the Python base libraries) to use the PycURL library.
- Support for intra-cluster instance moves was added.