New in version 3.3.41
November 1st, 2012
- Minor Tcl bugs were fixed.
- A highlight_wavewindow rc variable and a related menu option were added, allowing signals to be highlighted in the wave window using the value for color_grid.
- A use_standard_trace_select rc variable and related menu option were also added.
New in version 3.3.38 (July 12th, 2012)
- This version contains fixes to bring the Windows version closer to feature parity with the Unix and Mac ones.
New in version 3.3.35 (April 17th, 2012)
- Minor bugfixes.
- Mouseover for MinGW is enabled.
- A parallel thread mode is added to the FST writer.
New in version 3.3.32 (February 18th, 2012)
- This version adds gtk_print_unix_dialog support for printing to real printers by using the "UNIX" type.
- It adds a transaction_args savefile tag and support for passing args to transaction filters via the args $comment.
- It integrates alt_wheel_mode code.
New in version 3.3.31 (February 4th, 2012)
- Miscellaneous bugfixes.
- Improved OS X/Quartz integration.
New in version 3.3.30 (January 18th, 2012)
- This version updates ./configure to add the --disable-mime-update flag, fixes --optimize for --restore, disables analog during mutually-incompatible mode selection (binary, filters, etc.), adds F/P/T flags to mouseover for the filters, and fixes a problem which caused ungrab to not occur if a button was pressed and a simultaneous reload accelerator key occurred.
New in version 3.3.29 (January 1st, 2012)
- This version added Mac OS X integration when compiled against gtk-osx.
- MIME types and icons were added for file types and desktop menus.
- A change was made from .sav (deprecated but not removed) to .gtkw, with .gtkw itself being able to bring up the original dumpfile.
- Numerous bugs were fixed.
- Preliminary GConf support was added, supporting session ID-based restore.
- Preliminary GConf support emulates Mac OS X "open" functionality such that dumpfiles/savefiles can be targeted to an open GTKWave viewer or session ID.
New in version 3.3.27 (October 25th, 2011)
- This version fixes warnings from scan-build (LLVM) and Clang and fixes a Drag-and-Drop crash when compiled against +quartz +no_x11 on OSX/Macports.
New in version 3.3.22 (June 5th, 2011)
- This version optimizes the tree build so it can handle large amounts of component instantiations (netlists) without undue slowdown.
- It adds support for user-specified timescale ruler using the ruler_origin and ruler_step rc variables.
- It adds a "/View/Define Time Ruler Marks" menu option.