May 8th, 2013
· GT.M 6.0-002 and the new GTMJI GT.M Java plugin together extend the usefulness of both GT.M and Java by enabling in-process calls between Java and M application code.
· Together, they make the power of GT.M available to Java application code, and allow GT.M applications to access functionality written in a popular programming language.
· 6.0-002 implements the changes within GT.M needed to allow access from and to Java application code, and GTMJI enables Java application code to call and be called by M code.
· GTMJI is released as source code to be compiled and installed on each system.
January 10th, 2013
· This version adds a number of useful enhancements to GT.M.