New in version 1.4.4
December 13th, 2013
- FIX: gracefully recover from invalid URLs [thanks Jim]
- FIX: encounter editing from EMR browser [thanks Jim]
- FIX: faulty date access in test result EA [thanks Jim]
- FIX: a few minor bugs displaying test results
New in version 1.4.3 (December 5th, 2013)
- FIX: test results unit PRW SQL
New in version 1.3.8 (August 5th, 2013)
- A large number of bugs have been fixed, including an exception on merging patients with identical addresses, an exception on repeatedly updating LOINC, and exception on detecting the patient ID column in the patient listing.
New in version 1.3.1 (March 25th, 2013)
- Many new features were added, including timeline visualization of the emr, xetex support for languages such as Hindi, various medical scores and scales, many document placeholders, revamped measurements handling, and much better drug/substances handling.
- Improvements include a better waiting list, support for comments on bills, and an improved patient overview.
New in version 1.2.8 (February 4th, 2013)
- This version backports an existence check in expando layout handling, fixes an exception on adding a duplicate active name, improves LaTeX SOAPU in formatting encounters, improves the placeholder template handling, improves the placeholder time_range so it can can be any PG interval, and adds code to track a list widget bug.
New in version 1.2.6 (December 3rd, 2012)
- This version fixes a failure to merge patients with identical names.
New in version 1.1.12 (February 11th, 2012)
- This version fixes visual glitches on the Windows platform, such as selections in drop down lists and errors when printing documents.
New in version 1.1.9 (January 2nd, 2012)
- The most notable change is a correction for problems that were caused by using wxpubsub. This fix has led to a fully working Windows version.
New in version 1.1.7 (December 16th, 2011)
- This version fixes errors in medication handling.
- It has an updated Windows installer and many user interface improvements.
New in version 1.1.4 (November 26th, 2011)
- This version has seen many new features and bugfixes.
- This is the successor to the 0.9.x series.
- In this release, fixed bugs include corrections for a document comment phrasewheel exception, an exception in fuzzy timestamp, and an exception in date input for the failure to properly propagate changes to the current medical encounter.
- Improvements include new placeholders in document templates and rewording of some user interface elements.
New in version 0.9.7 (July 15th, 2011)
- This version contains a fix for an exception on creating an allergy entry from non-brand substance, for an exception on creating a measurement type without LOINC, a fix for an exception with displaying list item tooltips, a fix for a faulty pt_BR translation, and a fix for DOB to be dated back one day sometimes.
New in version 0.9.4 (May 6th, 2011)
- This version brings a fix for gm-remove_person.sh, which did not properly delete persons, a fix to enable running arriba without an active patient, a wrapper around Python's deficient strftime(), a fix for an exception on displaying date deceased, and other bugfixes.
New in version 0.9.0 (March 31st, 2011)
- Tag patients with searchable iconic images with associated comments
New in version 0.8.6-2 (February 21st, 2011)
- GNUmed 0.8.6-2 has been released to correct the issue with salaam.homeunix.com not being available
New in version 0.8.2 (September 13th, 2010)
- This bug fix release fixes a bug related to new patient creation and long entries in the medical record.
New in version 0.8.0 (August 30th, 2010)
- Translations have seen some progress at https://translations.launchpad.net/gnumed/trunk/+pots/gnumed. Dutch, Spanish, Italian are coming along nicely. Catalan was just started.
New in version 0.7.7 (July 19th, 2010)
- This release fixes an error when saving the date of birth.
- It irons out corner cases relating to Unicode detection of a database cluster. No database update is necessary.
New in version 0.6 RC4 (January 11th, 2010)
- can promote an episode to being a health issue
- can add home phone/external ID to newly created patient directly
- can track diagnostic certainty classification (ABCD) on episodes and issues
- can track procedures performed on a patient
- can do end user friendly free-text search across all EMRs
- can move all progress notes of a pre-selected list of encounters to another episode
- can manage provinces
- can manage substance intake
- can print medication list
- can print LaTeX as well as OOo letters
- can interface with German "MMI/Gelbe Liste" external drug database
- show info on drug/substance by PZN / name
- show interactions
- import drugs/substances
- can display UI in Polish
- can include potential problems in problem list of soap plugin
- can remove DOB from person
- improved (more) placeholders
- gender to re placement mapper
- medication list
- allergies list
- improved inbox
- improved tarballs: include schema/API docs, better names
- improved import path detection
New in version 0.5.1 (September 18th, 2009)
- This release is more careful when deleting measurement types, fixes faulty access to the "pk" column after creating a measurement type from phrasewheel, fixes missing "import os" in the measurement widgets code, fixes improved starting of a new encounter from the SOAP widget, now installs an ARRIBA jar into /usr/local/bin, and includes a man page for gm-install_arriba.
New in version 0.4.7 (September 10th, 2009)
- A missing space in update-available message has been added.
- The type for "search_for_document by type ID:" has been changed in the database.
New in version 0.3.12 (March 3rd, 2009)
- A failure to properly render test tooltips in Unicode was fixed.
New in version 0.3.10 (February 18th, 2009)
- This version fixes a failure to delete comm channel.
- GNUmed server has been updated to version 9.2.
- The changes include a fix where delete_document(): would explicitly delete document parts.
- The bootstrapper does not assume the empty string as the password if none is supplied and it is not interactive.
- It Furthermore UTF8 is accepted, not just UTF-8.
New in version 0.3.9 (January 19th, 2009)
- The XML-RPC port detection was fixed.
- An error on setting the database language was taken care of.
- The client now honors the post-activation plugin.
New in version 0.3.8 (November 30th, 2008)
- An error with the language mismatch was fixed.
- A missing configuration file option was introduced.
- A number of smaller improvements regarding launchpad usage were introduced.
- New features include a confirmation dialog before deleting a document from tree context menu and a way to edit the part comment in document part details dialog.
New in version 0.3.6 (November 19th, 2008)
- An exception which occurred when the .helpdesk file was missing and no backend profiles were found was fixed.
- An exception which occurred when there was an empty DOB in new patient wizard was fixed.
New in version 0.3.5 (November 9th, 2008)
- Detection of new versions over the Web was fixed.
- The SQL function which is used to detect the database language setting was improved to make it more proof against future changes.
New in version 0.3.3 (October 16th, 2008)
- This release fixes crashes on Windows on bootstrapping, on trying to import a document part due to a read-only connection, on failure to set database language, on DOB "too early" for platform, on very early failure when instantiating a cStaff object, on catching PyDeadObjectError, an on auto-setting encounter type for document-import-only encounters.
- It fixes failure to remember ignored database language mismatch, and failure to one-step bootstrap databases when the authentication group was missing.
- It has an improved EMR stats display.
New in version 0.3.2 (September 10th, 2008)
- The character encoding of gmAbout.py was fixed.
- DEL and BS are not handled at all in ResizingSTC to avoid weird cursor behavior.
- Emailed bug reports are annotated to somewhat help Launchpad. email@example.com is added to the bug report target if one is not configured.