New in version 1.4.4
December 13th, 2013
- FIX: gracefully recover from invalid URLs [thanks Jim]
- FIX: encounter editing from EMR browser [thanks Jim]
- FIX: faulty date access in test result EA [thanks Jim]
- FIX: a few minor bugs displaying test results
New in version 1.4.3 (December 5th, 2013)
- FIX: test results unit PRW SQL
New in version 1.3.8 (August 5th, 2013)
- A large number of bugs have been fixed, including an exception on merging patients with identical addresses, an exception on repeatedly updating LOINC, and exception on detecting the patient ID column in the patient listing.
New in version 1.3.1 (March 25th, 2013)
- Many new features were added, including timeline visualization of the emr, xetex support for languages such as Hindi, various medical scores and scales, many document placeholders, revamped measurements handling, and much better drug/substances handling.
- Improvements include a better waiting list, support for comments on bills, and an improved patient overview.
New in version 1.2.8 (February 4th, 2013)
- This version backports an existence check in expando layout handling, fixes an exception on adding a duplicate active name, improves LaTeX SOAPU in formatting encounters, improves the placeholder template handling, improves the placeholder time_range so it can can be any PG interval, and adds code to track a list widget bug.
New in version 1.2.6 (December 3rd, 2012)
- This version fixes a failure to merge patients with identical names.
New in version 1.1.12 (February 11th, 2012)
- This version fixes visual glitches on the Windows platform, such as selections in drop down lists and errors when printing documents.
New in version 1.1.9 (January 2nd, 2012)
- The most notable change is a correction for problems that were caused by using wxpubsub. This fix has led to a fully working Windows version.
New in version 1.1.7 (December 16th, 2011)
- This version fixes errors in medication handling.
- It has an updated Windows installer and many user interface improvements.